Boys and their make-up.

***

Alex’s POV

When I got upstairs to his room, I quickly undressed and pulled on one of the lingerie pieces I had bought while shopping with Janie today. I hated that we were uncomfortable around each other now and I’m really hoping that this will stop that. I stood in at the closet entrance, trying the bow in the front when he walked in. I appeared in the doorway and smiled at him. “I’m sorry.” I told him, watching him.

Jason was staring at me, a blank expression on his face, but after a few seconds it went away and lust replaced it. “You shouldn’t be sorry.” He said, walking over to me and running his hands down my sides. “I’m the sorry one. I hurt you because I was so quick to believe something I knew could never be true.” As he said these words, I could see the defeat on his face.

“Then I’ll just have to prove it to you how untrue it is. I’ll have to make you unquick to believe it.” I smirked, pushing him back on the bed and kissing him happily.

After our trust exercises last night, I woke up sore. But the upside was that it was in his arms. Jason looked so peaceful when he was asleep, like nothing could ever be wrong. I leaned forward and kissed his lips softly, trailing the kisses down his neck, and then to his chest.

Jason laughed and looked down at me. “What are you doing?” He asked, pulling my mouth up to his and kissing me again.

I pulled back and looked at him, “We both have some really bad morning breath.” I told him, looking into his eyes.

Jason rolled his eyes and moved to get up, but I pulled him back. “And where do you think you’re going?” I asked him, straddling his waist and kissing him again.

Sighing, he looked at me. “I was going to take care of my morning breath?” He asked.

I giggled, shaking my head and then kissing him again. “Nope, I don’t want you to move. I want to stay right here and kiss you.” I told him.

Jason kissed me back again, holding me close and dominating my mouth with his. I’m guessing we both lost track of time, because the next thing I know, there’s a loud knocking on the door and yelling.

I moved off Jason and grabbed my robe, pulling it on and walking to the door. “Yes?” I asked Janie.

Janie was fully dressed in her uniform and I paled. “School starts in 20 minutes.” She informed me.

I nodded and then closed the door, pulling off my clothes and grabbing my uniform out my bag, pulling it on.

Jason was watching me closely and I felt bad that I nearly forgot about him. “I’m sorry babe.” I told him, running over and kissing him before running out his room and into the bathroom. “Janie let’s go!” I yelled, taking my toothbrush with me out the door.

Jason’s POV

I smiled as she ran out the door, checking her out was one of my favorite things. I’m one of those guys that uses the profile of ‘Hates to see her go, but Loves to watch her leave’ references whenever I can, and Alex has just shot every girl I’ve watched out of the water. Damn those school uniforms.

Zane showed up not long after they left and I watched him. “We have class, are you ready?” He asked when he walked inside the house.

To be honest, I wasn’t mad about what happened between Janie and him, but he didn’t know that and I needed a good laugh right about now, “You slept with my sister.” I told him accusingly.

Zane frowned at me. “Dude, I was so drunk that I didn’t know what I was doing. But in my defense, wouldn’t you rather have had me sleeping with her than some random douche bag who only wanted to hurt her?” He asked me.