Chapter 10 - Majutsu

-Present-

"I am here..! To pick up the phone!"

Katsuki groaned, slapping Izuku as he turned around in the bed.
"Yeah, yeah" the green head muttered, tiredly taking his phone. 'Which fuck decides to fucking call at 1am?!' the blond thought, covering his head with his pillow as Deku answered.
"Yes..?"
"Sorry to call at this time, young Midoriya, but you have to come to the station right away"

"All Might?" Izuku asked confused, rolling onto his back.
"To the police station..? Now?"
Kacchan frowned, laying on his side, looking at his boyfriend.
"It concerns a certain mind control villain you'll be interested in"
Deku's eyes widened and he sat up instantly, making Bakugou look at him with a surprised gaze.

"I'll be right there" Midoriya stated and disconnected almost immediately.
"What was it about? Why do you have to go so sudden?" Kacchan asked as the broccoli started to get dressed.
"An update on the mental bastard that violated me. Get ready, we leave in 5. And I'm driving"
With that Katsuki shot out of bed, following Deku's lead.

They hurried towards town, driving in a tense silence. Together they entered the station with a seriousness the officers never saw in person. The Wonder Duo was known to be always smiling, they didn't have any other public emotions. Well, it was known Bakugou could be quite angry but that wasn't the case right now.

"Where is All Might?" the explosive hero asked on a neutral voice. Izuku remained quiet, avoiding eye contact with everyone around him.
"Right this way" the man responded, guiding the two heroes to a glass room in the middle of the office. There was a wall full of pictures and names.

"Good, you're here" All Might stated.
"The police have investigated everyone who could possibly hold a connection to the attacks and has a quirk suitable to pull it off. Please, take a look"
Deku glanced up, letting his eyes travel along the faces of people he'd never seen before. All except for one. That woman...

"It's her" he whispered, shocking everyone in the room.
"Who?" Kacchan asked, his hand intertwined with that of Izuku.
"Her" Midoriya repeated, lifting his arm and pointing at one of the pictures on the wall.
"A-are you absolutely-"
"I never forget a face" Deku said, interrupting All Might himself.
"It's something I'm trained to do. Something I'm specialized in. That woman was in the park that day. She was watching"

"Why haven't you said anything before?" Bakugou asked confused.
"A suspicious person should always be reported, you know that"
"I wasn't aware that I saw her up until now" Deku whispered.
"But that face... I recognize her. She was definitely there that day. Besides, would anyone have believed me if I said anything back then? Everyone just thought I'd gone rogue"

"Hmm, her quirk is Voodoo" All Might's friend stated.
"With just a string of hair and a doll, she can control everyone she looks at"
"What's her name?" Katsuki asked, getting ready to punch someone.
"Majutsu, that's all we know at least"
"I want to know the instant you have a location on her, understand?" Midoriya stated.
"We're taking that bitch down"

"Young Midoriya, language!" All Might gasped.
"Oh please, do you know who my fucking boyfriend is? I can curse whenever the hell I feel like it! Come on Kacchan, we're going home. There is nothing more we can do here"
"You desperatly want to catch her, don't you?" Bakugou asked quietly as they walked back outside.
"She ruined me Kacchan! M-my reputation, my name... My life! Because of that woman, people are scared of me..."

Deku started crying, breaking down in the middle of the police station. Katsuki quickly wrapped his arms around the small broccoli and glared at everyone who dared to look in their direction.
"You want to stop at the 24/7 shop around the corner to buy some icecream?" the blond asked in a whisper, making Izuku nod.
"Alright, let's go" Bakugou sighed, keeping his arm wrapped around Midoriya as they walked out of the building. Izuku leaned into his touch, keeping as close to Katsuki as possible while walking.