Chapter 1 - Rejected

Deku was swinging his legs nervously while Kacchan scrolled lazily through the feed on his phone. He just couldn't keep still, all this pressure and stress freaked him out!
"Argh, shut it you damn nerd. You're muttering again" Bakugou grunted, throwing an arm around his boyfriend.
"I-I can't help it... Aren't you nervous at all? What if we get denied? W-what if they say no..?"
"Now who would say no to an angel like you?" he grinned, watching Midoriya's face turn a bright red. He covered his face as Katsuki came closer.

"Besides, the fact they ask us over is positive, right? Won't they just send an e-mail if you're denied?"
"Y-yeah... Yes, you're right" Deku whispered, finding a little hope to hold onto.
"Mr Bakugou?" the woman called out, making Izuku's head shoot up. Kacchan rolled his eyes, standing up while trying to contain the green head's enthousiasme.

"You're fucking embarrassing" Bakugou muttered as he pulled Midoriya with him. They shut the door behind them and instantly got a surprised face from the woman they were meeting with.
"O-oh my... I-I didn't know-You are the Wonder Duo!" she gasped. After they graduated from UA High five years ago, they really made a name for themselves.
"We tried to keep a low profile. Wouldn't want to influence your choice, now would we?" Katsuki asked, sitting down on one of the small couches.

"Deku, stop fucking around and sit already!"
"Right!" he said quickly, shaking his head and falling down in the chair.
"So are we in the clear or what?" Bakugou asked, crossing his arms.
"W-well, uhm..." she breathed, glancing at the closed file on her desk.
"This situation changes a few things"
"What do you mean? In what way?" Izuku asked confused.

"I-I know you two are professional heroes a-and that's quite the dangerous profession-"
"What does that have to do with anything? There are others who have dangerous jobs and I know some heroes who also did this shit and there was no fucking problem there!"
"Kacchan, language" Midoriya hissed, slapping him on the shoulder.
"What? I'm just saying that just because we're the Wonder Duo, doesn't mean we can't do this shit" the blond stated, looking angrily at the wall.

"N-no, no, no! Don't get me wrong... I-it's not just your profession, it's... Well..."
"Me" Deku whispered.
"I'm the problem..."
"What? Deku, I'm sure that's not it-" Kacchan started but Izuku shook his head, grabbing onto the fabric of his pants.
"No, it's me. Can't you see? S-she's scared o-of me Kacchan!" Midoriya yelled, tears building up in his eyes.

"You used Shiemi's quirk..?" Bakugou asked surprised, before angrily glaring at the woman.
"Is that true? Are you refusing us just because of a stupid thing of the past?!"
"I-I'm very sorry sir, if I had known-"
"What? You wouldn't have invited us? You wouldn't even have considered us, is that it?!" he hissed, standing up, slamming his hands down at her desk.
"Damnit! You're just like all the others! Why can no one see that we are perfectly capable of-!"
"Y-you're only making it worse, Kacchan" Midoriya whispered, wiping his tears away as he stood up.

"T-thank you for having us... I understand why we didn't make the cut..."
After that he took Katsuki's hand and slowly walked outside while Bakugou kept throwing insults and angry rants at the woman. Izuku just tried not to cry as they walked through the white halls of the building.

"Stupid woman... Stupid center... Everyone here is fucking dumb!" Bakugou hissed as they stopped to wait for the elevator. Midoriya could basically feel the stares they were getting but Katsuki ignored it all as his rant continued. As soon as the elevator doors opened, Deku pulled Kacchan inside and kept pressing the button to the underground parking lot where they left their car. When the doors finally closed, Izuku couldn't hold it anymore. He threw himself into Bakugou's arms and cried his eyes out. Kacchan instantly stopped talking and hugged his boyfriend.

"Sorry... I went to far" he muttered, kissing the top of Deku's head.
"Y-you were right..! W-we should've j-just taken a-a damn dog!" Midoriya cried out, hiding his face into Bakugou's chest. Katsuki didn't dare point him out on his language, knowing that Izuku only cursed when he lost all hope in the situation. It happened a few times when they got into a tough battle. He would curse and shout before giving it his all, his final and last straw. It only happened when they had to fight big groups off on their own though. When the fighting got to much, even for them...