Chapter 5 - Gifts

-Present-

"Say, Kacchan~" Deku whispered, trailing a finger down his bare chest. They were laying in their bed, shirtless.
"Could we go to the agency? Michelle just mailed me and-"
"Argh..." Bakugou groaned, closing his eyes.
"You checked our e-mail? Seriously?"

"She says the agency is getting flooded by gifts" Izuku sighed.
"Guess people feel pretty guilty about treating you like shit" Kacchan laughed.
"We should show our faces" Midoriya sighed, sitting up.
"No~ Stay here with me~" Katsuki moaned, pulling at Deku's arm, trying to keep him in bed.

"We're going to the agency, now. And afterwards we'll go out for dinner. Watcha say?"
"Hmm, dinner, sounds great..." Kacchan mumbled.
"I'm paying though"

"We have a shared account" Izuku deadpanned.

They stared at each other for a little while before Bakugou turned away.
"Tch... Whatever, I'm still paying" he scowled.
"Now go get ready! Michelle is probably drowning in work! You know how easily stressed out she is!" he barked, making Midoriya laugh.
"Of course Kacchan!" the green head smiled and jumped up.
"Come on! You need to get ready too!"
"Argh..." he groaned, falling back onto the bed.
"Go ahead, I'll be right there"
"Okay!"

After a few minutes they were driving to their agency. Bakugou stopped, seeing all the press vehicles and media reporters.
"We're never getting past that without being seen" he muttered, glancing aside at his boyfriend, who's hair had already turned a sparkly light white. Soon a cloak of white mist covered the car. A see through blanket of shimmering sparkles.
"Impossible doesn't exist, you know that" Deku smiled.

"Tch, I almost forgot you had that stupid quirk. It makes you look like a cauliflower instead of a broccoli"

Izuku blushed, looking away as Kacchan simply laughed. They drove into the underground parking lot underneath their building. Of course they had a private parking spot in there, this was their agency after all. It was right next to the staff elevator, which took you directly inside the building.

Katsuki grabbed their badge and got out the car. Midoriya followed behind, focussing on keeping the car and themselves hidden while outside. After they scanned the badge and the elevator doors closed, he dropped the quirk and everything he was cloaking became visible again.

"Well, we're in. Let's hope we can stay under the radar" Bakugou sighed as the doors opened on the top floor, where they had their little office.
"Oh God, look at all this stuff!" Deku squealed, instantly hugging a giant teddy bear. There were a lot of stuffed bears, cards, wrapped boxes, flowers and so on and on.

Bakugou grapped a bottle of wine and whistled.
"People really do feel fucking guilty... This shit is expensive"
"Can I keep this?! Pretty please~" Izuku begged, still hugging a bear that was twice his size, if not more.
"You know that doesn't fit in our apartment" Katsuki stated, putting the bottle back down.

"But the baby will love it!" Midoriya whined, making the blond freeze for a moment. The adoption centers would probably be more willing to accept them now...
"Doesn't change the fact that we don't have room, you damn nerd"
Suddenly the elevator door dinged and both heroes instanty looked aside.
"Oh thank God you two are here! It's getting absolutely crazy downstairs! I-I don't know how much longer I can hold them off!" Michelle exclaimed, out of breath.

Michelle had been with them since the very beginning and had experienced everything this agency went through. She was the head secretary and their personal assistent in some extent. She was also quirkless but still wanted to be involved in the hero world. Deku admired that about her and Kacchan couldn't do anything else but agree with his descision to hire her. She'd never failed them though.