Parents

They asked their parents about the past owners. They lived here for a month, and then sold the place. Surely enough, their last name was Kings.

     They visited the nearest hospitals in California asking for a patient named Emily Kings. They found them in a hospital near the old house Nicole used to live in before she moved to Octavia's house.

     Nicole and the whole family walked down the hallway to room 276. Nicole slowly turned the doorknob. She walked in to see her mother in pale skin, with her hair completely tangled, watching TV. Their father was standing, holding the hand of her mother.

     "Mom? Dad?"

     They turned to see the visitors. They shared the room with a few other elderly patients. They immediately recognized her.

     "Nicole? Is that you? And you brought Nia and Mark! Oh how grown up you all have become."

     "Yeah, it is me. And yes, I brought Nia and Mark. These are my friends Raven and Octavia. They go to Hogwarts with me. We got accepted to Hogwarts, Mom!"

     "Even you, Nicole?"

     "Yeah, even me. And guess what? Octavia lives in our old house! And-"

     She was interrupted by the nurse. She explained that they had a big crowd and needed to leave. Also, it was time for them to take a nap. So even if they did just visit one at a time, they came too late.

     "But, wait! I need to ask you guys-"

     But they were already falling asleep. Her father sat down in the bed beside her mother, and was too hypnotized on her that he was not paying attention the entire time. The nurse tried to usher them out of the room, but Nicole would not budge. She was so close. She had made it to this point, and she had so many questions. The lady was growing angry, but so was Nicole. She grabbed her wand and pointed it at the nurse.

     "Let me stay!"

     The nurse called security, and they were forced out of the hospital, saying she could visit again tomorrow. But Nicole didn't have tomorrow. She needed to ask them now. What was her mother's story? Is Voldemort really back? Why did her parents never come back for them at the orphanage? And what was the potion?

     They made it back the the house, and Nicole did not smile once. Nicole got a letter in the mail from McGonagall.

     Dear Miss Kings, I would like to inform you that we have discovered more about your story, and Hogwarts is no longer a safe place for you. Until further notice, you may not wish to return after the holdiay break. You may be putting your siblings and friends in danger. Please persuade them to stay aswell.

     She didn't even sign her name at the end,The letter was written in a rush, and was sloppily put together. Nicole showed it to everyone, and they went to wrap Christmas presents. It was getting dark when the urge suddenly came back. Nicole wanted to go into the forest. She wanted to live the life she never was able to.

     "Octavia, can we please go outside?"

     "Yeah, we can all take a break. Mom and Dad will continue wrapping, I guess."

     They all made it outside in time for it to be dusk. Nicole raced into the forest, enjoying the wind blowing in her hair. She was finally free. But a dark figure slowly started to appear in front of her.

     "Death Eaters!" she screamed.

     It only took a flick of his wand for everything to be black.