Her Story

It was not the same. Malfoy left a note for Nicole telling her to go to the lake.

     Her grades were increasing. She wasn't failing, but she wasn't an A student. Mostly C's and D's. The O.W.L.S. were not even in the question. She would fail those instantly. But she was excited for the tutoring sessions. She felt safe around him, like nothing could come to the school that was going to harm her.

     "Okay, lets get started."

     The sun was glaring on the lake. It reflected onto his face. His silky, blond hair was spiked up in the front. His eyes were stars, glowing bright. He looked handsome.

     "So, Scorpius, are we gonna learn about mermaids or what?"

     "Originally, but I have been meaning to tell you."

     She grew excited. She didn't have a crush on Malfoy, but something about him just makes her nervous when she is around him.

     "It is about your parents. My father went to school with her. She was really smart, but would hide her intelligence to look pretty. She would blend in with the popular, powerful wizards. My father was uh, friends with her, you could say. It might have even been more than that, but I don't know. The important part is... she knew Tom Riddle. He was powerful, with an evil side to him. She would blend in with the powerful wizards, she couldn't resist. They started to date for a long time, but then he discovered how smart she was, he discovered her full potential. He wanted her to work along side of him, but she started to fall for your father behind his back. Tom found this out and was so upset. So upset that he never got to use your mothers powers."

     "What?! You knew this the whole time and never told me! And Voldemort didn't even live in the same time to have gone to school with your dad! So some of it was obviously lies! Did you tell anyone else?"

     "No."

     "Not even McGonagall? How could you! With all this crazy stuff that has happened to me you didn't even bother to tell anyone! And to just lie about it to me like this! Ugh, i'm sorry but I have places to be and people to see."

     "It is not a lie! Voldemort is strong!"

     She ran off to McGonagall. She noted the information, and Nicole told Raven and Octavia. She continued the story on their way to Hogsmeade.