Hogwarts Express

It was empty. Completely empty. The sound of a train whistle blew over the place. Nia and Mark ran to the door. Nicole stayed where she was.

     "Nicole! Come on! We're late!"

     "No, I am staying here. I just want to make sure you two get there alright."

     "But you already bought everything needed!"

     "Well, I change my mind."

     "Nicole, stop messing around. It is about to leave!"

     The train whistle kept blowing. The wheels were starting to move. Nia and Mark both screamed for her. She was done with this. It was all just a game. Reality seemed to have caught up with her. This couldn't have been real. If she got on the train, who knows when she would ever see the orphanage again. Here, she could find someone to have her travel through the fireplace. The train was slowly moving.

     "Nia! Mark! Get off! We are officially going back!"

     It was too late. The train was moving. Her siblings screamed. She chased after the train as the three or four people there tried to get the train to stop. It never did. She missed it. Game over.

     "Here," a random man told her, "grab my arm."

    Nicole did as she was told, and everything went black. She couldn't breath. Suddenly, she was on the back of the train, where her siblings looked astounded.

     "Apparation, very simple once you know it," said the man. And he was off.

     "Alright Nia, Mark, lets go find a seat."

     The train clearly had not moved far. Kids were still finding a seat and packing their stuff. Nicole whipped around to her siblings.

     "Don't you dare sit by me. Or annoy me. Or tell anyone we know each other. Got it? Good. Now go. Go!"

    The narrow aisle showed no way of going anywhere, so they just followed Nicole. Every seat was practically taken. Kids stared at them as they walked. Nicole kept a straight, serious face when walking. Her siblings looked terrified. Nia and Mark both found an empty seat with people that looked about their age.  Nicole kept walking for awhile. She found a seat with a boy, who looked about as old as Nia and Mark, with green eyes. A girl sat by him, with red hair. They sat by themselves, other than a boy with black hair. She sat across from them. People gasped. It was silent except for a few voices in the background saying "Does she know who they are?" and "Who is she?".

     Nicole skeptically took her seat. A teacher told all of the students to take a seat. Things went on as usual, but most people talked about her. She held her hand out to the boy with green eyes, who sat in the middle of the other two.

     "Sheesh. How about that drama, huh? Well, I'm Nicole. Nicole Kings."

     "Kings? My dad talked about someone with the last name Kings once... hm. Can't think of it. Well, I am Albus. Potter. Albus Potter."

     The girl held out her hand.

     "Rose Weasley."

     The boy held out his hand.

     "Zach Longbottom," His hand was sweaty.

     People were beginning to stare again, as if waiting for something. Nicole didn't recall the names. They just sounded normal. But, Albus was an odd name. Nicole just sat there quietly. To stop the awkwardness, she decided to speak.

     "So... what year are you all?"

     Someone shouted out from behind.

     "You mean you don't know who they are?!"