18

WARNING : SEXUAL CONTENT
______________________________

My eyes were focused on the book I was reading in the library basically studying when I felt the chair besides me shift.  I look up to find brad taking a seat next to me.  I pretend to be unbothered and look back into my book although I was fighting a smile so bad. 

The past few days had been great , brad took me out for a few hangouts I'd consider although it was just me and him but I don't want to call it a date and we have so far managed to be best friends again , just the way it once was and I'm more than happy because it's wonderful to look at it that way. 

I feel a gaze on me and brad chair shifts a little towards me.  He pretended to read a book although I knew he wasn't. I still read unbothered and somewhere I hoped I was bothered but I also kind of liked him not bothering me and letting me focus in what I'm focusing on until I felt a hand on my thigh.

I almost jumped at the sudden contact and the little amount of attention I have gathered and drank some water to hide my embarrassment and blushing cheeks.  His hands made its way a little upward and before he could do anything else I got up from the seat fixing my dress , at days like these I pat myself for Wearing a dress. I gather my books and made my way to the back of the library half hoping brad would follow though he didn't , so i just stood in front of the shelf reading my work.  I got tired of standing along with my bag so I dropped it to the floor and sat down myself to have better angle to read and to be more comfortable. 

I again started focusing on my book until a figure appeared but I didn't look up this time.  I stood up now looking for a book on the shelf thanking myself to come in the correct area for information book . I felt someone's hand over my waist. 

" Hey " his voice Sounded so beautiful and so amazing I couldn't resist yet I stood my ground and moved a little aside to get out his grip which I managed to do right and started Looking for the book again after replying a hi. 

" How are you doing ?" He asked as he came besides me once again leaning in the shelf staring at me finding a book.  I chewed the insides of my cheek to keep myself from smiling but I wanted to smile and look but also I didn't wanted any attention. 

" I'm good " I replied shortly trying my best not to smile but he knows me too well because he inched closer to me . He was almost that close that I could feel his breath fanning over my neck . I tried to step forward until he grabbed be my waist and kept me in the same position.

" Someone's playing hard to get " he teased , whispering lowly in my ear. 

" And someone's desperate " I replied smirking and his grip got a little stronger over my waist. 

" I like that " he whispered again , his chest hitting my back he bought me a little more closer till there was no space between us.

I felt his lips touching the crook of my neck and I pressed my lips to not react. 

" Someone will catch us " my voice came out more desperate than I could desire

" No one comes here " he replied and he was right and I intentionally came here.

" You know it too , you wanted me here that's why you came here too , you're so smart " I could feel him smirk against my neck. He slowly began with his best attack , attaching his lips to my neck and travelling from the strap of my dress to the behind my ear and I was really stiff . My mouth, I knew never Co-operated with me because I let out a small moan when he attacked my sweet spot. 

" Babe , control . We don't want to get caught , now do we " he smirks again and I nod frantically.  I began feeling the hotness between my legs as his hands travelled from my waist upto my breasts and grabbing handful of it slowly massaging it making me put my hand over my mouth to prevent my voice from getting out. I heard him Chuckle yet he doesn't stop and moved his hands down further near bottom of my dress lifting it up , slowly gazing over my thighs before reaching my panties and gazing the line carefully before he slides his hand inside my panties. 

" So wet for me already , you're so hot  babe " his filth mouth works and I'm soaking wet for him. He like to tease and I hate to say it but it's a huge turn on to me. 

His hand slided further to my clit rubbing it a little roughly and I throw my head back in pleasure over his shoulder , it's getting a hot in here and just then he flips me around and his hands slides further into me , getting inside of me without warning , making me puff my chest out to breathe in. My chest now hitting his , he slowly pumps in and out , in and out and without warning he enters two making me release a moan again and I put my mouth over his shoulder to keep my voice in .

" You're liking it , I know it " he said in my ear and just as I'm about to come he pulls out , pulling his jeans down along with his boxers making his erection spring out , he fastly put on a condom , wearing my panties down and lifting me up in his lap and slides into me.  My hands automatically finds his hair , my back hitting the corner of the shelf , he thursts into me and with the ongoing pleasure we didn't lasted long coming undone on each other and leaving each other a Panting mess. 

We fix ourselves and make our way out of library as if nothing happened inside two minutes ago though our lips were already swelled and I am pretty I was already flushed red and before i knew I entered the washroom to further fix myself. 

I got a text from brad Saying he's waiting outside and we'll be going for the movie . I smile at the message and after fixing myself I got out seeing brad waiting.  Without making a notice we both make our way to his car and before we knew , we're already out of college going for another movie hangout making me reach home at night without making Melissa getting a hint when I came though I'm pretty sure she's not okay with not knowing where I'm staying for the most part of the days but I choose to ignore it. 

" So you're coming to the party on Saturday right ?" Brad asked as he stopped the car a lane away from my apartment. 

" I don't know , I'll ask Melissa " I smile at him and he nods and before going out I kiss him. 

" Thanks " I smile and got out. 

" I love you " he says and it's not that I am not. 

" I love you too " I smile and got out.

I don't know if all of this is healthy or not but somewhere we're liking it. 

~

Thank you so much for reading and helping it reach 760 and for all the help in reading " are we just best friends ?" Making it reach 9.38k . I'm truly grateful.

All the love - R.r.