Chapter 10

Hello my lovelies! I'm so sorry! I know I haven't updated in like a month! I'm like the worst person ever! But I have chapter 10 for you right now! Whoop whoop! Ok I'm going to shut up now so you can read on!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam's Pov!

"LEE-UM!" Angel yells.

"Yes?" I say looking at her

Turns out that when she yelled, she scared everyone and nkw there looking around for any fanger. She's still sitting on Nicks shoulders and playing with her hair.

"I'm hungry! Make me food!" She said.

"Ok then, anyone else want food?" I ask.

"Me!" Everyone yells.

We all start to walk inside.

"Ok peasent! To the castle!" Angel yells.

Nick starts to walk on her command.

Nicks Pov!

I start to walk toward the Horans front door with Angel on my shoulders.

It's really going to be a horrible day when Angel leaves us. She's an Angel in everyone's life. She brightens everyone's day by just being around. She's been my best friend since we were little. It's always been Angel, Niall, Aaron, and me. Until Niall left to be in One Direction. Then it was just Angel, Aaron, and me. We were like the three musketeers. Causing lots of trouble, that Angel could get us out of every single time. In everyone's eyes she was an angel that could do nothing wrong. Only her friends and family knew that she could cause all kinds of wrong, but kept it ourselves.

"Nick! Nick! Nick! Nick!" I heard someone yelling.

"What?! What?!" I yelled.

"You totally zoned out!" Angel said.

So it was her yelling at me.

"Oh, yea, sorry" I said.

"It's ok, now can you pass me up a plate of macaroni and cheese?" She asked.

"Oh, yea sure" I say, passing her up a plate.

I was zoned out that long. Woah.

I pick up my own plate and start eating.

Angels Pov

Nicky must have been thinking about something big, he only zones out that bad when it's something big and important. I wonder what it was about. Guess I'll find out later.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, that's all I have for now...

Comment

Vote

Fan

Shelby