Chapter 7

Not edited.

Sorry I haven't updated in like forever :( I'll try to more often now that it's summer!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall Pov

Angel was now sleeping on the couch. She looks so innocent and fragile like she could break at any moment. I'm wondering why she was screaming in pain in the first place.

"Mum, dad why was Ang in pain?" I asked.

"Well" Dad sighed. "The doctor said she could feel tremendous pain at any given time so someone must always be with her and she will need to carry the pills with her as well" He said.

"Oh, what were her results?" I asked hoping I didn't cause her damage.

"Her brain took some damage which affected her heart causing the cancer to spread up into her right lung blocking some air flow" Mum said.

"Oh my god this is all my fault! I just caused her more pain then she was already in!" I yelled. I could feel some tears falling down my cheeks.

"Oh Niall sweetie its not your fault" Mum whispered, giving me a hug.

"But it is. It's all my fault" I said.

"Mum?"

We all ran over to the couch hearing Angel speak.

She opened her eyes but closed them just as fast. She opened them again but blinked a couple times getting used to the light.

"Mum?" She asked staring up at mum.

"Yes sweetie?" Mum whispered.

"I'm hungry" She said.

Everyone burst out laughing. Only Angel would say something like that at a time like this.

"What would you like to eat?" Mum asked her after she finished laughing.

"Sandwhiches!" She exclaimed.

"Okay I'll make some Sandwhiches, anyone else want one?" Mum asked.

"I do" Everyone else said.

Mum and dad walked into the kitchen. Leaving me, Angel, and the boys in the living room.

"Angel?" I asked.

"Yeah?" She said rolling onto her side to look at me.

"I'm really sorry" I said.

"Niall, if you say that one more time I will poke you in the face. It's not your fault, you were just upset. Trust me, I was upset when I heard the news too." She said looking dead serious and knowing my sister this is important because she's never serious.

"Okay, but your threats are awful" I said.

"Ow!" I exclaimed after she poked me in the face.

"Nevermind you poke hard!" I said.

"That's what I thought" She said with a big smile playing on her lips.

"Now I want all you boys to come sit by the couch and tell me all about your tours and performances and all that good stuff"She said.

All the boys came and sat down around her by the couch.

After hours of telling all our story's and funny jokes and times together, eating mums Sandwhiches. You would have thought Angel would have fallen asleep or would be bored out of her mind but no she laughed, joked, and smiled with us the while time. You would have thought she was there with us on all the trips and good times by how she responded.

"Now Angel tell us about your times here at home" Harry said.

"Okay but let me warn you now it's not that exciting" She said.

"Oh that's ok we want to hear it anyway" Louis said.

"Okay here goes nothing" She said. Making us all laugh.

"Well after getting the news and stuff... I couldn't play soccer anymore which was a total downer considering its Mine and Niall's favourite sport. (Don't know if it's his FAV sport or not but lets pretend it is) I was limited to the amount of things I could do. So usually I sit in the front yard and play my guitar and sing occasionally because well I'm not the best singer in the world"She said.

"Oh come on you can't be that bad, Niall's sings amazingly" Liam said.

"I would'nt be to sure bout that Li" I said jokingly.

"Sing something for us" Zayn said.

"Seriously?" She said.

"Yeah yeah sing" Louis said giving her a big smile. It's awesome how the boys all get along with my sister, it would be horrible if they didn't.

"Okay here goes nothing, again" She said.

Then she started singing I won't give up by Jason Mraz. She changed some of the words so it would refer to her and not someone else. Her voice was soft and smooth like an angels voice would be. How ironic. When she finished everyone was crying, my parents walked in while she was singing and instantly started tearing up.

"Well how was I?" She asked. Then looked at all of us.

"Wow was I that bad or good?" She asked.

"You were amazing!" Louis said.

We all nodded in agreement.

Okay I can't think of anything else to write right now so hope you like it and I'll write more next time.

Comment

Vote

Fan

-Shelby-