Chapter 4

Not edited

Angels Pov

Niall's home, he's here! Were the only words running through my head. I was so happy!

"Niall your home! I'm so glad your back!" I said smiling and pulling out of his big bear hug.

We walked into the living room, I sat between mum and dads feet on the floor, while Niall sat back down on the couch with his friends.

"So are you going to introduce me to your friends?" I asked Niall.

"Uh, oh, oh yeah, sure" He said probably forgetting they were here.

I started laughing.

"Okay sis this is Harry, Liam, Louis, and Zayn" He said pointing to each one.

"It's lovely to meet you all" I said giving them all my heart winning smile.

"Okay, now for some serious talk. Angel we.... Um told Niall about your... Condition" My mum said thinking about the right words to use.

"Oh..." I said not knowing what to say to that.

"How are taking it?" Niall asked looking at me with a worried look.

"Honestly, I think I've taken it the best out of everyone" I said calmly because it was true, mum and dad are worried and sad about all that has happened and soon to happen. My friends are always worried about me and don't want to think about what's close to happening, but they hide it so I'm not sad, but they dont do a very good job hiding it but I just ignore it. Now Niall looks heart broken at the thought of his twin dying.

"How? Your the one with it" He said totally baffled.

"Well I've accepted it" I said.

"How can you just accept that?!" Niall shouted.

I cringed at his tone. Dad started petting my head and smoothing at my hair knowing I hate it when people raise their voice at me. Niall knows that too. I don't why he would then.

"Niall please don't raise your voice at your sister" Dad said.

"Sorry" He said.

"Niall I've accepted it because it's there, it's not going anywhere and the swooning I accept it the happier I can be and spend the rest of these months" I said.

"But you just don't accept the fact that your dying and going to die soon!!!!" He shouted again but this time he was outraged.

I had tears streaming down my face, my heart was racing and I started feeling tired and dizzy.

"Angel! Come on sweetie hang in there, come on even breaths, okay copy me, in, out, in, out" I heard my dad say worriedly.

"What's going on?" I heard Niall say some where in the back ground.

"Darling call an ambulance! Quickly!" I heard my dad yell to my mum.

After that all I saw was black then I fell unconscious.

Niall's Pov

Mum was calling an ambulance. Dad was on the ground holding an unconscious Angel. I had no idea what was happening.

"Dad, what's happening?" I asked worriedly.

"Angel passed out because you got her heart rate up and she can't handle that" He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"We'll talk about it later" He said.

Then I heard the ambulance sirens, and then there was doctors putting Angel on a stretcher and taking her away.

"Niall you and the boys stay here. And when we can bring Angel home, that is when we will be back" Mum said looking worried then running out the door and getting in the car.

"Niall, this isn't your fault, but you know Angel hates people yelling at her" Dad said then walking at the door.

I heard the car leave the drive way and down the street.

"This is all my fault" I said with tears going down my cheeks.

Comment

Vote

Fan

Shelby