Chapter 1

Not edited 

This another fan fiction by me yet again 

Hope you guys like it if you do or not plz tell me so I know to continue it or not

Angel's Pov

"Niall you really should tryout for the X-factor you would do amazing" I said trying to convince my twin to tryout.

"But what if they don't like me or don't let me in?"He said.

"They will love you! Everyone does and your an awesome singer you'll defiantly make it on"I said reassuring him.

"Uh okay, fine i'll tryout"He said sighing but smiling all the same.

"Yes!!!! I know you'll do amazing! You'll become famous! Omg I'm going to have a famous twin brother!"I said.

"Woah Ang don't get ahead of yourself there"He said laughing.

If there's one thing you need to know about me and my brother is that we're exactly alike. We're identical twins exept I'm a girl. We both have wavy blonde hair, blue eyes, same clothing style, same laugh but mines more girly, prominent Irish accent, love eating, love sports mostly soccer, we're both told were adorable and cute.

~Two years later~

"I know you'll do great and make the Horan name known across the world" Were the last words I told him before he went to the X-factor.

He's now in a group called One Direction that's touring the world. They've come far and have so many fans and are known around most of the world. Niall doesn't visit much because we're all the way in Ireland while he stays with his band in England when there not touring or doing concerts. Niall and I text a little bit but either he's busy or I'm busy.

I'm not even sure if his band mates know if I exist, but I don't really care. I've never met them but I might at some point.

"Angel!"Yelled my mum.

"Yea mum!"I yelled back.

"Breakfast is ready!"

"Food!" (Dedicate this to my friend Maddye)

I ran downstairs sat at the table and started eating the pancakes.

"What do you plan on doing today sweetheart?" My mum asked.

"I have a soccer game in an hour then I'm going to Aaron's after with Nick" I said.

"Okay have fun, I'm going to work on the gardens today" She said.

"Ok I'll be back by Two, so I'll help when I get back"I said.

"Oh you don't have to do that sweetie you can have fun with your friends"She said.

"No, I want to help and you can't do anything about it" I said sticking my tongue out and walking back to my room.

I changed into a red tank top with black soccer shorts. Grabbed my jersey and phone then headed out the door. I got in my car and drove to the soccer fields.

I got out of my car and walked over to my team.

"Hey Angel!"Yelled my bestfriend Aaron.

"Hi Ang"Said my other bestfriend Nick.

"Hey guys"I said.

"Ready to kick butt?!"Yelled my coach to the whole team.

"Yeah!!"We all yelled.

We ran onto the field and the reff blew the whistle and the game started.

I was running up the field with the ball and had all five guys on the other team after me.

"Aaron in front of the net!" I yelled.

Aaron ran to the net and I passed the ball to him and he kicked it in the net.

"Way to go Aaron!" I yelled.

Aaron chest bumped with Nick.

The whistle blew again and we were off.

I was currently chasing a guy on the other team when I felt dizzy, I stopped running and everyone started yelling at me to get the guy with the ball. Their voices seemed far away and the world was spinning, then all I saw was black. I didn't even feel the ground when I fell. Then I lost consciousness.

Niall's Pov

I'm sitting on the couch listening to the guys talk about some movie they wanted to see. While I didn't care I was just hungry.

"I'm hungry" I stated.

They all stopped talking and turned so they could look at me.

"Your always hungry" They all said at the same time.

They looked at each other and started laughing, I found it funny as well and started laughing along.

Tell me what you think.

Comment

Vote

Fan

Shelby