I Know What You Did Last Summer

It was a dark night, as Katherine Pierce, now human, sat there in the wrecked car, blood on either side of her head, cuts and wounds in other places. The front doors were dented and crinkled, while the windows and windshield had shattered. The hood was dented, crinkled and open, while the head and tail lights blinked. The street light pole the car had crashed into was bent over. It had bent over so much that it had gone through a part of the roof. The other part of the roof was dangling above her, ready to collapse if torn the rest of the way. 

An hour later, Damon arrived at the scene.

"Katherine!" he yelled, as he ran towards the side of the car she sat out cold in.

Once there, he yanked the door, forcing it to open, with vamp strength.

"Katherine."

He rested gentle hands on either side of her head, looking at her face, making sure she was still alive. And she was.

He sighed in relief and took his hands away. He then assessed her condition and knew he had to help her, or she wouldn't make it to see tomorrow.

He gently picked her up in his arms and walked away, his destination being the hospital, hoping Meredith was working tonight.

A few hours later, she was back at the boarding house, safe and sound in Damon's bed.

Damon sat on her bedside and kissed her hand. She'd be okay now. He'd gotten her to Meredith in time to save her life. Now, all he head to do was wait for her to wake up.