Graduation

It was a dark night, as Katherine and Elena fought in the Mystic High hallway.

Elena through a locker door at her, but the elder vampiress put up an arm, which stopped it from hitting her in the face. Instead, it bounced off her arm and landed on the floor.

Katherine through her against a set of lockers and then broke a wooden mop handle in half and walked towards her look-alike.

Elena got to her feet and fought against her, at some point, pinning her to a set of lockers.

When Katherine tried to kill her, Elena shoved the cure for vampirism down her throat.

"Have a nice human life, Katherine."

She let go of her and then left the school.

Damon entered the hallway, having been looking for Katherine. He had been worried about her after everything that had happened today. He had tried calling, but she hadn't answered. So here he was, investigating.

When he saw her on her back on the floor, looking like she had gotten her ass kicked, he was instantly knelt at her side.

He looked down at her and realized that she was human now. It looked like someone had shoved it down her throat, if the glass was any indication. He figured it had been Elena, since he had given it to her as a graduation present. If she had shoved it down her throat, his sire must've tried to kill Elena.

He gently pulled an out cold Katherine into his arms.

"Let's get you out of here."

He got to his feet and walked away with his sire in his arms.