The Rager

It was a dark night, as Connor and Damon fought inside the Mystic Bar and Grille, Connor on top of him, stake in hand, trying to stake him. It was instinct and something Connor thought he had to do; kill every vampire, werewolf, and hybrid alike. And Damon was a vampire.

Damon put his hands on the middle of the stake, as Connor pushed it down towards his chest, Damon trying to overpower the not-so-normal vampire hunter. After all, Connor wasn't like who Ric had been. Ric had chosen to be a vampire hunter. Connor had been specifically chosen to be one of The Five; a special type of vampire hunters.

Just when the stake was inches away from piercing skin, Connor was thrown off him and the stake slid across the floor.

Connor and Damon looked to see the famous vampiress of 500 years.

Connor got to his feet and went for her, as he took out a dagger from his jacket.

She vamp-sped towards him and grabbed his wrist, twisting it, making him drop the dagger.

"Stay the hell away from my family," she growled in warning. "I may not be able to kill you, considering I don't feel like being haunted by hallucinations, but I sure as hell can torture you. I suggest that you leave Mystic Falls while you still can, or someone will end up killing you."

She let go of him.

"You don't scare me. You're just a vampire. And just like every vampire, you have a price on your head."

Damon got to his feet, taking the chance.

He grabbed the dagger and stabbed him from behind. He then pulled it out. Technically, letting him die from a stab wound, in his mind, wasn't exactly killing him.

In the end, Connor died and the two vampires left. They then went their separate ways.