Chapter 13

Bey pov
* A week later *

Heaven is still in the hospital. She's making improvements and she's actually gets to come home later today. As for Cassandra, she's still in the hospital under heavy security. I was angry when I found out she was in the same hospital with my daughter. I tried to get them to move her but they said that this was the only hospital with the closest up to date trauma unit.

"Mommy when is Heaven coming home? I want to play with her." Blue asked. She hasn't seen her since the shooting. I didn't let her visit her in the hospital because I didn't  want her to be confused as to what happened. She knows that Heaven is hurt, but she doesn't know how bad.

"She'll be here any minute. Be patient." she ran off somewhere and I started watching TV. Just as I was getting to the good part I was interrupted.

"We're home!" Jay yelled. I heard Blue's little footsteps running down the stairs.  I walked out of my room and met everyone in the living room.

"Hey." I said to them. I hugged the both of them and we sat down. We didn't even get a chance to talk because Blue pushed Heaven to the elevator.

Oh! I forgot to mention that she's in a wheelchair. She'll be in it for a couple of days, then she'll get her crutches. I let them go because I know they missed each other.

"So whats the plan for Cassandra?" Jay asked

"I'm gonna pay her a visit."

"Why?"

"Because she needs to know who shes messing with."

"What do you plan on doing?"

"All I want to do is talk. That's it. I don't want to hear her out or listen to her beg for my forgiveness."

"Don't you think something is going to feel off about you visiting your daughter's kidnapper? Again?"

"I don't care what it's going to seem like. She touched my child and now I'm make sure she pays for what she did to her."

"Just promise me you'll only talk to her."

"I have to go. Heaven has to take her pain medicine in 45 minutes. make sure she's in her bed when you give it to her because it makes her sleepy. I should be back soon."

I walked out and went to my moms house. She was going with me to keep me calm. After i picked her up we went to the hospital.

"What do you plan on doing to her?" she asked

"I'm just gonna talk to her. She needs to know that I will not hold back on her in court. I'm making sure she is as far away from Heaven as possible."

She nodded her head and I continued to drive. When we got there I didn't even get my valet ticket. My mom got it. I didn't get a visitors badge or anything. I walked straight to her door and went in.

"You could've-" I cut her off

"I don't have to do anything, but you're gonna listen to me and not talk."

"Beyonce there you are." my mom said as she came in the room. I didn't pay her any attention though. I still had a strong glare on Cassandra.

"Leave my child alone. If you touch her, come near her, or even think of her, I'm catching a case. You're not even her mother so get that through your thin weave."

"What are you gonna do? I'm not scared of you Beyonce. Never have and never will. It's so easy to snatch your kids. And you should be lucky I didn't take that little brat Blue."

The next thing I knew, I jumped on top of her and went to work. My mom just stood there and I think she was recording it. It took security a good six minutes to get there and another three minutes to get me off of her. They placed me in hand cuffs and took me downtown. As long as she got the memo that's all that matters. It actually felt good to hit her. I was enjoying every punch I threw. She got a few hits in but they were weak. I wasn't even planning on hitting her, even though I should've done it a long time ago.

Heaven pov

I just woke up from my nap with Blue and my phone was blowing up. I unlocked it and went straight to Instagram. I seen pictures of Bey leaving the hospital in hand cuffs.  also seen Grandma Tina walking along the side of her. I wonder what happened.

"Heaven, I have to go get Bey and Tina should be here in a few minutes." Dad said.

"What did she do? I've seen the pictures already."

"Apparently, she assaulted Cassandra. In my mind, she should've done that already."

"Bey's a fighter?"

"She used to be but she hasn't hit anyone in a long time. But, I should be back in a few hours."

I nodded my head and started looking at TV.

* 4 hours later *

Grandma told me what happened and I even seen the video. To be honest, Cassandra had it coming.

"How long does it take to get her out. Shouldn't they have been back by now?"

"It's a long process. They have to see the judge so they will know what her charges are and how much her bail is."

"How long is that gonna take?"

"The time varies. It could take a few more hours or over night."

"She has to stay in jail all night?!"

"Calm down, I don't want Blue to hear anything. If she needs to stay over night, she's going to be fine. As you can see, no one is going to try her. Jay is down there and he talked to her and he said she's doing fine. He said she just wants to come home."

I nodded my head and started to eat the food she placed in front of me. She got another phone call from dad and stepped out. I tried my best to listen.

"Seven million dollars, Jay that's crazy... Bey just hit the girl a couple of times and she didn't even hit her hard... a month... she has daughters to take care of not to mention one is in a wheelchair... We'll be at my house... Bye."

I played like I was on my phone. Her eyes were red from crying and i started to feel bad.

"Who was that?"

"Don't worry about it. Finish eating and we're going to my house for a few days. I'll go get your stuff ready." She walked away and I continued eating. When I was done, she had our stuff ready and we went to her house.

* 2 am *

I was still awake and I was just starring at the TV. I was hoping that a month meant she would be on parole but I was wrong. She's going to be in jail for an entire month. Dad came to tell me what was going on but I already knew. I cried because the longest that I've been away from Bey, not including me being kidnapped, was three days and we all know how that went.

"Heaven?" Grandma said as she walked in.

"Why aren't you sleep?"

"I can't sleep. I'm not tired."

"You're worried about you mom aren't you?"

"Yes."

"She's fine Heaven. This month is going to pass by fast. Before you know it she's going to be back."

I nodded my head. I know she's going to be fine. I just want my mom.