new life

avni leaves his last breath ..

and neil salutes to the officer and takes his last breath...

 here a women seen giving birth to a baby girl and in the next room a baby is born..

the baby girl is seen smiling at her mother while baby was just crying...

by listening to the crying sound the little baby was crying..

while both the babies where crying and there fathers took them outside..

the baby girl looked at the direction...where she sees a boy and by seeing her the baby instantly stopped crying 

baby girl also smiled seeing him....

both the babies father's smiled seeing each other..

while baby girl and boy also smiled at each other and baby boy stretched his one hand while baby girl turned her head to other side..

baby boy looks at her but finds her sleeping in her dad's arm...

baby boy starts yawing he too also sleeps....

neil holds Avni hand as they are united in Heaven...both looked at the baby boy and baby girl...and smiled at each other..

neil: see her she is just like you avni..

avni: she is just like you neil...

soo avni what do you think will there love story is possible or impossible...

avni: look at them neil they are soul mates 

neil: haa soul mates....

avni: it will be impossible love story..see i told you naa look at them how they are fighting..

a three years baby girl and baby boy are fighting ..

boy is pulling her hair while girl is not less them him she punched him and the boy leaves the hair of the girl..

while they both stared crying...

avneil: there love story will be impossible.....

so pyaar impossible is ended her....so its a happy ending...