first meet

.............happy reading....

Next day:

Neil comes to neela house while ashish convinces her and asks her to come down...

Finally girl comes down stairs and agave a confused look while neela introduced her to neil and ask her to take him to her room...

Girl: what r u doing in my house??..

Neil: actually avni I don't know that I am going to meet you while pretending..

Avni: now you got to know so you may leave...

Neil: why he asks in confused way...

Avni: I don't want to get married so you tell them that you didn't like me...

Neil: why I should your parents right you tell them that...

Avni: no I can't hurt them..

Neil: do you have any one in your life..

Avni was hesitating to say then finally she spoke..........

Neil's heart beat skipped for a second..

Avni: yes I am waiting for him from my child hood he  is  my school met I used to see him daily but from that day he didn't came to school her eyes were filled with tears...

Neil looked at her and said that avni we both will find him he said...

Avni: really you will help me she talked in exciting tone her happiness was no bounds she just hugged him while neil was on cloud nine as she hugged him she was his crush he was feeling happy but at the same time he was sad that she loves someone he didn't showed to her happiness means to him while neil was thinking avni comes out of the hug and says sorry to him by listening to her he came out of traces....

Neil: avni it OK...

Neela was walking too and fro while ashish is just watching her and finally neela spoke ashish we will call them down..

Neil: aunty actually i .....

Guys any guess what will be Neils answer???