memories

flashback: 

neil is running behind avni while avni is showing tongue to neil...

neil: ruko avni...

avni: no i will not stop..

neil: i said stop avni finally catches her..and avni closes her eyes..

neil: mujhe chod kar mat jana avni...i can't leave with out you...promise me that.. you won't..

Avni: promise...

neil: avni i am going to tell you feelings to you i don't that is  there in your heart avni but i may not be coming alive ...

avni closes his mouth from speaking further 

Avni: you will come Alive neil for me...i will be waiting for you..

neil: if i broke my promise don't get upset avni..you will move on your life...you will not cry for me....

avni: neil please don't say me all these things now..

neil: i have given my promise to my country that i will save my country from enemies even if it cost to my life...and my family too....(salute to army officers)..

neil kneel's down and propose her 

neil: today and always beyond tomorrow i need you beside me always as my best friend,lover, and forever soulmates..

my heart to you is given oh,do you give yours to me we will lock them up together and throw the key 

i promise to hold your hand no matter what a happens...

i love you avni...i may not get these chance may be..

avni way crying 

neil: avni see don't cry now i know your answer and take your time avni i don't want to force you avni in anything...

avni hugs him and says i am sorry neil i can't...she was going on crying..

neil: avni listen i said my feelings that's it ....now stop crying avni look all looking at me....before any one beat me please stop crying yaar..

neil wipes avni's tears...and avni's say sorry neil for not accepting your proposal... i now that we tried to find about him but it's is not written in my fate to meet him..it's ok neil...thank you for everything neil..