i can't live

Avni: neil please come back to me i can't live with out you..it became so late that i want to confess my feelings..

you came into life unexpectedly sort of like a movie the little tears about to fall from her eyes a huge lump in her throat and suddenly her room became dark...

a man is seen holding with the candle and avni turned to him while she closed her eyes and again opened there the shadow was just smiling at avni..

avni: neil finally your back she was so exited to meet him her smile changed into frown as she went near to him..

neil was moving back words to her..

as avni was moving as fast him the shadow was also moving...

avni: neil ruko...

neil agave just smile to her and she came up to edge of the balcony...

neil: avni in lehron ka samundar ke saath bas ek hi rishta hota hai chu kar waapas aaneka bataaoo, reh paaogi mera bina??

avni: no i can't live with out you i am sorry neil i should have recognize you that my child hood love was you neil...i would have asked you but i didn't..for me you have to come back neil..

neil: yes or no 

avni: no i can't live with out you....neil..

neil: ok then...

avni was about to hold neil's hand but he Disappeared in the air..the darkness turned into light a ray of hope...

avni was about to turn but her legs slipped and she falls down from the balcony..............

while neil was feeling difficult to breathe...and his heart was beating fast