50

Messages between Scarlett and Mayla

King of Stupid:
I'm coming to you before I stab my wife. I'm not even joking. Im bringing the child.

Incompetent Fuck:
Im confused. But ok.

King of Stupid:
I love you 😁

Incompetent Fuck:
I love you too. But are you gonna tell me what's going on or do I have to wait?

King of Stupid:
I'm about to get in the car so you're gonna have to wait. Sorry.

"May, you've been here for five minutes. Are you gonna tell me what happened?" Scarlett asked, handing a glass of wine to her best friend who was now sitting oddly quiet in her living room.

Mayla took a sip from her wine, contemplating whether or not to get into it. She'd just put Scar down for the night and she'd finally had a second to relax, let things sit, away from her wife.

"Lizzie-" Mayla groaned, picking up her buzzing phone to decline the call coming from her wife.

Scarlett eyed the brunette, "What was that about? What did you do?"

"I didn't do anything!" Mayla snapped.

"Ok, normally when someone declines their wife's call it means they did something wrong or the wife did something wrong. So what did she do?"

"It's not even what she did. It's who she did."

"She did what? How the hell could she do that to you?" Scarlett's anger surprised Mayla, and she just sat back, watching as the woman yelled.

"Now you understand why I needed to get away from her."

Before Mayla had a chance to react, the blonde was hugging her tighter than ever.

"May, you can stay with me. Just stay here for as long as you need, there's plenty of room."