part 14

Ram's pov:

     I was very pissed off and angry towards everyone today, because not only the project I have put my heart and soul was missing but it was taken by vijay whom I considered as one of my best friend.

  As soon as I came home I started breaking everything in my room. I even threw ankitha outside since I was very angry but I was surprised to see her still in front of my room after four hours.

I didn't know what to do since she was nothing but patient and understanding with me since beginning. so when she asked me "answers", I decided to give her some.

Though I didn't tell her everything happened with my project, I gave her a brief outline.

I was beyond surprised when she asked me to trust her and tell her about the details of my project. I decided to trust her after how I have treated her these days though I may regret it latter.

  I was trying to find the probability of success in any construction projects between the capital investment and quality of the work to the outcome of the project in terms of quantity and customer satisfaction and work efficiency of people working in the project. though it sounds simple, it involves many satistical and probability analysis and data.

  when ankitha heard about this, she was silent for ten minutes and then told me that we can start the project again and try and finish it within one month.

First thing I did after hearing her was laughing. This project took me nearly a year to complete. so I told her to quit trying to console me and carry on with her work and told her that I will forget about it too and concentrate on my studies and our relationship.

  Little did I know about her and when she was persistent, I gave in  but when I heard about her I was dumbstruck. Even I got some confidence that I can finish this project.

   Never in hundred years would I have imagined that ankitha was a statistical analyser much less who had work experience in her father's office for more than a year. partly a reason my project took me more time was because I didn't have statistical background but a architecture background.

ankitha's pov:

   I was interested in mathematics since childhood. my father's accountant was stunned to see my accuracy and work speed in statistics, so he started giving me statistical related works to test my limits. when I joined my college, in my first year only I gone through all four year statistical work and our accountant asked me manage accounts of our company for a month.when I tallied everything within four hours his look was priceless because he usually took two days to finish those works and he was one of the top account.

  when ram told me about his project, first I was angry because how can someone take others work for which they have worked hard but soon I knew that I can help him.

  I asked him to take some help from me and all the datas required for his project was there since he had a rough copy, so if ee work day and night for another month with hope, we could finish it.

    Though at first ram was hesitant but after seeing my persistance, he agreed to give it a try.

From today we will start working and I was very happy since I could be of some help to him.

When ram went to collect all the remaining work from his project, I called sush and asked her to come to my home.she came within twenty minutes.

  After I briefed her about the situation and informed her that I won't be in college for a month, though she was angry at first at ram for treating me bad eventually she gave in and left assuring me that she will speak to other and help me in my studies too.

When I finished preparing dinner, ram came back. I asked him to have dinner and take rest while I go through the works since we will have more work starting tommorow. He agreed and left.

A week passed by since ram and me started working on his project but we were nowhere. Ram was little by little loosing his hope but trying it for my sake.

  we only slept five hours per day and ate mostly take out food. ram's best friend ashok and also my friend's helped us in drafting all our works in their free time sometimes,which helped us a lot.

I always belived that hardwork and preservation along with smart work will always lead us to path of sucess. hope our hardwork pays. seeing the amount of effort and time ram has invested in this work and his passion towards his work I saw a new side of him which I liked more. slowly days passed and we made some progress in our work.

  Finally we only had four days left and we had nearly finished our work. hope his work wins.

  A/n, hai guys do you think ram will win coz his friend will also present his stolen work. finger crossed and pray for ram