part 16

Hai guys...I dedicate this chapter to moonaaee...Thank u guys fir reading and voting my story..plz continue ur support.

Ankitha's pov:

       Life was going pretty much same after my last outburst in front of ram.

     Ha ha ha..who am I kidding? I am miserable. I started avoiding ram as much as possible.morning I used to make his breakfast and leave it in the table before he comes out of his room. Our evening chit chat while having coffee was totally stopped now. Since he now took over his father's business, we are not spending anytime together at all.

   From past two weeks, I had seen ram only for four to five times. I miss him too much. One thing I learned in these days was that I love ram too much and if this state continues, I will become a living zombie and I decided to fight for ram no matter what.

  Though ram may or may not like pooja, I decided enough of this silent war between us and if I give space between us then definitely she may win ram but I will nott allow it to happen.

   But what to do to make things okay between us, I have no clue.

I really dont want to suffocate ram but at the same time do not want to have more space between us. so i decided to talk to him today and will think of the consequences later.

  Today ram came from work as usual late.I kept his dinner on table and stood there till he had his dinner and didnt known what to speak. But when I was about to ask him sorry about my outburst  other day and ignoring him for a week now, some thing happened.

   God I was surprised was an understatement when ram asked me sorry before I could speak. he not only asked me sorry but asked me to speak to him and he couldn't take this silent war anymore. ram look confused when i started laughing. Then when i explained him that even i was about to ask him sorry today, he joined my laughing. Then he spoke about his work for sometime and we went to sleep. I slept peacefully after many days.

 Today i understood the importance of family. Though we fight all the time, feel insecure about our relationship, there is one thing that we cant refuse. though we hate our families at times, we can never ignore them. Like i couldnt ignore ram and he couldnt ignore me even though we wanted. family is a thread which unites us through our differences. 

  Next morning, i was happy and brisk than anyother time. i completed all my work in record time and waited at breakfast table for ram. today i even planned to go back to college since i missed many classes these past one month.

  When ram came down, he too looked happy.we had our breakfast in silence but it was comfortable, nothing akward. Suddenly ram asked me whether i was busy today evening. I told him i was going to college today and free afterwards and him why.

 He told me that he wanted to take me to dinner today for my help in his project and alone this time without any friends. Even though i wanted to, i couldnt stop the grin spreading in my face from ear to ear. I was beyond happy. This was the official second date we are going after our marriage. i nodded my head and told him that i will be ready by 7. 

 But ram gave me a relieved smile and asked me to be ready by 5 since he has a surprise for me. I was confused since he looked more happy than me for this dinner and i cannot wait for his surprise which he refused to tell me though i insisted.

A/N:I am planning to finish this story in two or three episodes more. THANK U  for your votes and support. PLZ continue your support. I am planning to write a new story though i dont know when and i will update it regularly. plz read it too.