part 3

"How one day will be enough to decide to marry my love without his love",obviously I didn't sleep the whole night.

     I woke up next morning and freshened and went down to the kitchen from my room to have my breakfast.

   Should I call ram to give my answer or should I wait for him to call me.Just when I was thinking,my phone rang.I jumped over to pick it expecting ram but it was to my disappointment my bestfriend sush.

  Hello,should I pick you up on my way to college,remember we decided to go to movie today,yelled sush in excitement from other side.sure,pick me up in Half an hour,I said and then ended the call.

    When I was getting ready,I decided to call ram in the evening to give my answer.when me and sush reached the college,our other friends were waiting in the parking lot for us.we are a gang of five and always did things together since high school,but now im going to get married before anyone.we all walked together to our first class.

    I sat in the middle surrounded by my friends and the class went into silence as our professor entered our room.the morning classes ended as usual,boring lectures,nerds answering all questions in front,back benchers passing comments in the back.

Finally when we entered cafeteria to have our lunch,I decided to tell my friends about my marriage.when I opened my mouth to speak,my phone started to ring.

  To my surprise it was ram.my friends were busy planning about our little movie trip,so I slipped from my chair and walked to a corner to answer rams call,before I  could say hello,I heard rams voice.

  Hai ankitha,its me ram.are you free now,im in front of your college and I want to have lunch with you if you don't mind.ill drop you back before your lunch break ends.if your busy then its ok.do you wanna come?

I don't know what to say for a moment.I looked at my friend and then my mobile confused not believing what I heard.are u there,came rams voice filling my head.I pulled my self together and said him Im coming out and ended the call.I quickly went to my table,collected all my things.my friends looked at me surprised and confused at the same time.ill be back before class,dont wait for me,I said and started running towards our college entrance without giving them chance to ask me any questions further. 

   Outside the college,I spotted ram and he gently waved at me.as I approached him,he informed me that there is a nice restaurant near our college and it ill take only five minutes to go there and asked me to hop on his bike.

  The engine came to life when I sat behind him and before I could realize,we are in front of the restaurant.of course I have been to this restaurant million times.before with my friends but the thought of eating here with ram gave me a new thrill.since when I started feeling all these strange things I thought to myself.

  Ram was already waiting there opening the door for me.we sat at a corner table for two facing each other.our silence was finally broken by the waiter.ram ordered a veg roll for him and I ordered fruit juice and a sandwich for me.the waiter again left us in silence.

  After thinking over whole night yesterday without sleeping,I decided to marry him no matter what.he is my first love,atleast I should first give myself a chance to see how deep is my love for him.atleast for now he is not loving anyone and marrying him is not a total bad idea.maybe when we live together,he  may develop feelings for me or maybe my feelings for him might change.as for now,the only thing I want to do is spend some time with him.if our marriage will give me that time and if it solve his family situation,why shouldn't I marry him.the rest is in fate's hand.

  Rams voice broke me from my thoughts.what have you decided,ram asked me with a curiosity in his eyes but with a calm face.you can still say no to our marriage,finished ram.when I opened my mouth to reply,the waiter came back with our order.

  A/n.hello friends,hope you enjoyed my story.please vote and support.feel free to give any suggestions and comments.