6.0

Makye Bullard
| HOURS LATER |

" Ooou where you going dressed like thisss? " Tia asked me making me laugh as I fixed the shirt I was wearing

" Ooou where you going dressed like thisss? " Tia asked me making me laugh as I fixed the shirt I was wearing. Doing some what of a 360 in the mirror.

I glanced over at her, giving her a face as she made the exact same one back at me. I'm guessing she figured out where I was going.

" Girl , Amir just left and you already going out with Kentrell ?" She asked laughed and shook her head.

" Let's be real here Tia , we all knew I was gone end up with Kentrell again...That's just someone I feel like I can't let go of." I admitted to her and she crossed her arms over her chest nodding.

" You right about that. Y'all got a lil' history or whatever." She laughed taking a seat on the edge of the bed.

" You know where he taking you ? " Amiyah asked and I shook my head.

" Nah , he just said to be ready. So I just started getting ready." I laughed running my fingers though my hair.

" Have fun , don't be out there making no babies." She joked making me smack my lips and wave her off.

" He already know I don't play that shit. Wrap it up sis." I said before busting out laughing and flattened the top of my hair due to a few fly aways.

" I'm surprised , I thought Kentrell was gone have hella kids. If not kids then maybe just one." Janea spoke up shrugging her shoulder making us look over at her.

" Who know he's might. All hold niggas hold secrets." Amiya busted out laughing making me shake my head and laugh.

" Them the type of secrets that's gone get his ass whooped." I laughed and shook my head sliding into my Louis Vuitton strap up slides.

" You think everything with Amir gone die down by the time we get to school ? " Janea asked making me think for a moment.

It was still fresh...I was pretty sure I had publicly humialted him and honestly I apologized for that. But I've never been that girl.

I know I didn't want what I had with Amir and I couldn't do anything but be honest about it. After the fight with him and Kentrell , I went to talk to him in the back house.

Making sure to tell him exactly what may have been on and exactly how I felt. He was upset a little bit , but he said he respected my wishes and he was going to leave.

Amir could have been a really good boy...but I just know that Kentrell is for me...Regardless of if anyone else knew it or not.

I knew I had to do what was best for me , and my heart told me I as making the right choice.