5.0

Makye Bullard 

End Of The Night : 1;04 AM 

" Let Kentrell drive ya' car back to the house Kye. You slapped." Janea laughed as she took my keys out of my hands and handed them to Kentrell.

I smacked my lips and looked over at him with low eyes , pushing my hair back behind m back grabbing onto the door of my car trying to keep my balance. As he laughed looking me up and down unlocking the doors of my car. 

" Don't crash my shit Kentrell." I said to him opening the door to the driver side and he slammed it. 

" Go on the other side , you not driving." He said to me making me mug him and roll my eyes makng my way around to the other side carefully climbing into the driver seat. 

I was drunk...but then I wasn't. Just a lil' tispy I guess you could say that. Placing my purse down in my lap , I dropped my phone as well watching Kentrell get into the car. He glanced at me before starting up my car. 

" You don't need to drink no moe." He shook his head laughing as I leaned back against my seat turnng my attention towards him. 

" I am grown Kentrell." I laughed crossing my legs one over another.

" Nah you really not , you just think so." He said looking at me with a grin on his face. 

" Yea whatever. " I rolled my eyes grabbing my phone and connected it to the bluetooth letting. " Freaky Nasty " start to play. 

"Kentrell pulled out of my driving spot and made his way out of the parking lot of the club. Watching as he sped up behind the sprinter , I mumbled along the words of the song before resting my head up against the window. 

" Youn' love me no more Kye?" He blurted out making me look over at him. 

" Kentrell..." I started to say watching him still looking at me as we approached the red light. 

" ...Of course I love you. We just doing our own thing...right now." I answered and started playing with my hands. 

" No you doing your own thing right now. I'm waiting on you." He said to me making me roll my eyes.

" We wouldn't be in this postion if you didn't do what you had did." I said bringing up the real topic he didn't wanna talk about. 

" I said I'm sorry Makye. You went months without me...ion think I could do any more for real." He said pulling off from the red light. 

" Kentrell...sorry just don't save everything anymore. You really damn near went and almost had  a baby on me." I sat up some turning down the radio so I could hear him clearly.

" Ain't no baby , ain't no her. I just want you dawg." He snapped turning his attention towards me. 

Making me cross my arms over my chest and shake my head. I just looked down in my lap before feeling the car come to a stop. Looking up I seen he had parked us on the side of the rode. 

" Look at me." He said resting his arms up against the arm rest sitting in the middle of us. 

Turning to him I gave him a blank stare. 

" Ian' going back home till I got you. Ion' give a fuck if I gotta come to Alabama and pick you up myself  I'll be there ." He said making me chew down on my bottom lip. 

 "  So what it is ? " He asked again just looking across at me. 

In my head , I knew I wanted to get back with Kentrell. But I just wasn't about to let it happen like that. He was gone earn his way back...which gave me time to push away Amir. I had honestly planned on doing that when we got back to Alabama.