3.0

Makye Bullard

" Girl he was out there tryna show out

" Girl he was out there tryna show out." I rolled my eyes , as I stood in the mirro brushing my marcel curls out. Nia was standing in the mirror beside me laughng.

I didn't know where Amir was , he was probbaly somewhere with Cass outside smoking. As far as I know Cass liked him , and that was a good start. Moms did too , but she said she still had to watch. But in reality I knew it was only because she still had her heart set out for me and Kentrell.

" You know that's Kentrell for you. He gone go hard especially about you." Nia laughed looking over at Janea was coming out of the bathroom.

She was in there doing Amiyah's makeup.

" I definetly think you gone have to keep the two of them seperate." Janea laughed grabbing one of her makeup brushes and started to make her way back into the bathroom.

" Knowing Kentrell , I am. Cause he going for the kill if a fight break out." I shook my head laughing and fixed the cropped yellow Kappa tracksuit jacket I was wearing. Along with the matching shorts , and my all white air forces.

" Is Amir even built for all that ?" Amiyah laughed making me look over at her.

" Girl ion' know. All the hype about him at school better come out this week. Cause I know Kentrell and someones gonna get hurt." I smacked my lips tying the string on my shorts.

"And you better be there to stop that shit. Don't let them get down in the club" Janea laughed and I shook my head.

" Ain't nobody finna fight , I'm finna dead all that shit. " I waved it off as I posed in the mirror. Doing a few different poses to see how I looked.

" Okay issa snack or sumthinnn." Tania hyped me up as I spinned around in a circle, smiling and posing as she recorded me.

" Lil yellow thang looking good." I heard Amir's voice ring through the door making me jump and turn around. Seeing him i grew a smile on my face.

" You like it ?" I laughed as he walked up on me. As he approached me he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.

" You smell like staight up weed." i laughed pushing him back and he smacked his lips. Looking up at him I realized how red his eyes were making me laugh.

" Just couldn't wait. I told this fool we was gone smoke on the way there." Nia laughed and shook her head running her straightener through her hair once more.

" You and ol' boy had history or some ? Bro was acting like mad bitter." Amir laughed and wrapped his arm around my neck pulling me back up against his chest.

" Something , that's dead in the past now." I honestly responded and shrugged my shoulder.

" Yea in the past , let him know that too. Cause I'll fuck the club up." Amir chuckled and shook his head running his hands over his hair.