CH 23 Karaoke

( Juvia POV)

After the GMG's the teams went to a karaoke place for god knows what reason. The place was pretty empty so we got one the huge rooms for a cheap price. 

Me,Lucy, Levy, and Ashley shared a table and our boyfriends shared the other one. We ordered pizza and BBQ wings, but some one * Natsu* ate them in a few seconds so he is currently in a coma due to James and Luke. 

Nobody wants to go first so we are having a vote. P.S one of the perks of having a boyfriend and Best Friends is that they will see what you are trying to do and vote with you. Due to this Gray is currently singing let it go,  thank you Lucy.

After laughing a lot and video taping it hello future blackmail. Gray sang it good enough and Natsu was laughing his head of while all the girls were snickering quietly.  It was Lucy's turn to ruin Natsu. This is Lucy's future blackmail. 

After Natsu finished he and Gray left to save there pride. Everyone was full blone laughing at he song, but the best part was the at they left. The just stood up nodded walked to the door and slammed the door leaving everyone chuckling. Next was Erza's turn and she sang criminal.

Jellal was in shock after she finished while Erza was blushing with a face that said did I really do that. Everyone was scilently thinking the same thing.  Erza is bold. Jellal suddenly smirked and stood up and type in a song. He quickly winked at Erza making her turn red and began to sing. 

Erza turned red and had smoke coming out of her head by the end. The guys were cheering and whooping, While us girls were squealing and helping Erza who passed out. Jellal was red and was trying to cover his blush with his cape but was failing. Next Laxus stood up and sighed. He tried to put on his I don't care face on but is face beatrayed him by blushing. 

Mira was blushing and looking at Laxus with pure love and happiness. A smirk pulled at the lips of the female devil and laxus paled. Mira sashayed to the stage and blew a kiss to Laxus who was planning his funeral. 

All the girls were on the floor laughing and the guys had nose bleeds. Levy stood up and high-fived Mira who was a blushing mess and walted to the stage. 

'' this is for my Gajeel'' Levt said cheekily and stuck her touge out at Gajeel who was looking away with a small blush on his face. 

Gajeel was pure red and was trying to disappear until he smirked his eyes showing pure revenge. He stood up walked to Levy and dragged her out the door. 

" Wish me luck guy" He said and closed the door. The whole room was scilent until we started screaming cheers in agreement. 

James and Luke stood up and shrugged. they walked to the stage and smiled. 

Me and Lucy were blushing but hiding it pretty well. I looked at Lucy to see her mirroring my smirk. We nodded at the same time making the guys throw us a wink. We take a deep breth and start. 

We finish taking deep breaths and smiling at the blushing boys and giggle. We call Erza and Mira to the stage and whispered the song to them and they nod. We turn to see the guts looking confused. We all nod and start.  ( At the top)

The guys were blushing and daydreaming. The guy told us that our time was up so we all packed up and left. 

We met up with Natsu and Gray at the lounge and Levy and Gajeel in the hallway. 

This was the calm before the storm.