ch8 training part 2

(lucy pov)

Today we will start magic training. I was with Luke, Juvia was with James and Levy was with Ashley.

The first 2 weeks were spent on mediating and getting my magic levels up. I can know open the 12 zodiac gates and keep them open for days.

" First things first I need you to make more contract with some keys that the army gave me," Luke said handing me 5 whole rings of keys.

First, I made contracts with regular keys. I got Aquila the eagle, Canes Venatici the hunting dogs, Corvus the raven, Hydrus, and Lupis the wolf. 

After the normal ones I went to the black ones "open gate of the demon Lucifer," I said holding the purplish-black key. 

A man in all black with a devil horn showed up. 

" So you're the new master of the devil keys," he said " I am Lucifer and like all devil key I am available at all times," Lucifer said bowing.

" There is no need for that I'm your friend, not your master," I said giggling at his shocked expression. 

Lucifer smiled and thanked me.

" By the way like most demon slayers, you and your friends can be trained by any demon you choose," Lucifer said and left. 

Then I made a contract with the rest of satins generals and satin himself. 

I finished all the black keys and went on to the white keys which were angels.

For angels.l I have Marie the light angel, Bronson the flame angle, Flow the water angel, and one for every element. 

 Then I spoke to the god keys and lastly he dragon keys. his took 2 separate days because I ran out of magic.

For the gold keys, I have all the greek, Egyptian, and Roman gods. 

I spent some time with Igneel, Grandeen, and Metalicana telling them about their kids. 

After opening all the keys we meditated for another 2 weeks. 

Then I learned more spells like Ultra Metria, Star shot, and Shooting Stars this took 2 weeks.

Then I learned celestial make magic which took 3 weeks.

Next, we learned the star dress. This took 3 months because I had so many new keys. 

After that, I learned heavenly body magic like what Jellal uses this took 2 months. 

Lastly, I learned basic magic like Requip, teleportation, telepathy, speed magic, basic elements   ( so I can create a fireball or ice storm), healing, runes, archive, and time arc. this took 4 months

While training the celestial king came and gave me the celestial warrior outfit that bosts my magic power and my connection with my spirits. That is what I normally wear and on the plus side it shows off my golden guild mark.

Levy was trained in creating physical objects with her solid script and commanding others using them she also knows all the basic magic. She also has really cool lost spells like solid elemental and rewrites. Her style has changed too she now weres tank tops and shorts which allows others to see her silver guild mark. 

Juvia can now control the water in plants and animals. She also has a lot of lost spells like Posiden's wrath and tsunami. Due to her training, she is almost never out of a bikini which also shows her blue guild mark. 

After a long year we are done with magic training we have a week-long break.