ch 12 special guest

(lucy pov)

We were about to start the 2nd part of our magic training when a light blinded the whole group.

Something about this light seemed familiar. When I saw the figure standing in front of me I looked towards Juvia and Levy and got on my knees seeing them doing the same. 

" How have you been master Mavis," I said looking at he retreating golden light that reminded me of the time that master saved me from phantom lord. 

Mavis stepped forward and smiled softly. " I have been well I was shocked to hear about the mission you three excepted," she said speaking softly yet with a scolding voice. '

'' Sorry Mavis we couldn't stay at the guild longer we needed a break" Juvia said looking down.

" Aye sir" Happy said as I nodded in agreement. 

Mavis walked towards Juvia and put two fingers under her chin lifting it. " I never said that you were in trouble, in fact, its the opposite I am here to help you" She exclaimed leaving me shocked. 

" Excuse me but I am so confused so if one of you could tell me what's going on I would appreciate it," James said sweet dropping

I stifled a laugh making my cheeks puff up and turn red. I couldn't hold it any longer and I fell down laughing holding my stomach and saw that Juvia was doing the same. 

" Does he have the brain of a dragon slayer?" Mavis said chuckling. 

" I am a water dragon slayer miss," James said and I and Levy looked at him in shock. 

Now that I think about it I only know that Luke is a nature devil slayer. 

" Good to know my name is Mavis I am the first master of fairytail" Mavis said in a childlike deminer. 

After the introduction and our friends getting over that they are seeing a spirit, we got to business. 

" Frist of Juvia I magic called summoning magic it basically summons who you are thinking about," Mavis said and Juvia's eyes turned into stars. 

" Secondly I am giving Levy the 3 fairy spells fairy law, glitter. and sphere" Mavis said making Levy star stuttering and turning red. 

" Lastly Lucy I am giving you the keys of the fairies, portals and of IPH," Mavis said making me glow and then curious. 

" Master what are IPH keys," I asked and she chuckled. 

" In short IPH stands for Important People in History you can also choose to make someone an IPH if you want," she said making me squeal. 

I look at the key I am given. 

portals

- dragon realm

-fairy realm

-demon realm

-angel realm

Fairies

- Angelis (queen)

-star( celestial)

-many more ( don't judge me)

" Read the IPH keys out loud," Mavis said in a playful tone, I nod and begin. 

" Alice Isle the fire mage, " I say and continue to the end. 

" Ur the ice mage, Jane Lockster the water mage, and Layla heartphillia the celestial mage" I finish stumbling tears crossing my face. 

I look over to Juvia and James who are silently crying. Happy wipes my tears away as Levy and Lily help Juvia and James. 

I look towards Mavis who is disappearing and tell her  "thank you" while wiping tears from my eyes. 

I move out of Levy's iron grip and face James and Juvia. 

" I can make your mother's contract last so clean up," I said smiling through my tears. 

Juvia and James nod and leave with Luke, Ashley, and Levy. 

Once everyone but the exceeds were gone I fell to the floor and cried holding Happy to my chest and Lily trying to brush away my tears. 

" You played a strong front for Juvia," Lily said " Thank you," he said. 

I nod and hear Happy mumbling something about me being a good person 

" Are you telling me I wasn't nice until now Happy?" I ask trying to lighten the mood and he laughs. 

" Alright," I say and stand up and get splashed by water. I look over to Aquarius and raise my eyebrow. 

" You said it yourself you have to wash your face," She said smirking. I begin to glow and my celestial warrior outfit is dry again Due to the anti-water and dirt spell Levy put on it. 

I start making a contract with the rest of my spirits and stop at the last three. 

" Lucy we're here" Juvia yells and everyone gets in their places. 

" Open the gate of the ice maiden Ur," I said and a woman that has dark purple chin length hair and black ires appeared. 

After introductions, I began telling her about Gray and Lyon. 

" So basically Lyons is dating Merdy and Gray lost the only person that will ever love him" I finished and Juvia broke down laughing at Ur's face. 

" I can't believe this thank for telling me about my boys I would love to see them when you can," Ur said and I smiled. 

"  How about now hey, Levy do you still have that communication lacrima with Lamia Scale," I asked and she nodded handing me a circular device. I opened it and Lyons face popped up. 

" Hello, Lucy do you need something," Lyon asked. 

" Yes but first don't tell anyone from fairytail that we talked to you," I said and while he looked suspicious he nodded. 

" I got a new type of key that lets me summon the best people for their field each generation so can you guess who I got for ice," I said smirking.  He looked confused but then his face spread into a grin. 

" Lyon meets Ur the ice maiden," I said as Ur stepped into the screen. Lyon started to cry and after we told him about our situation and he had a reunion he agreed to our terms. 

" Next Open the gate of the celestial maiden Layla," I said. I cried when I saw her and the reaction was shared. She held me in her arms as I cried and James was smiling. I told her a summary of my life and why I'm here now and she left. 

" You two ready," I asked and they nodded. 

" Open the gate of the water maiden Jace" a beautiful woman that looked like a replica of Juvia appeared in front of me. ( in the media) . 

After that tearful reunion and me promising to summon her soon the day was over and we went to sleep.