Ch20 Preliminaries

( Juvia pov)

The next day we pack all of our stuff and get ready for Crocus. I packed a suitcase and a backpack, Lucy packed 2 suitcases, and Levy packed a suitcase with a duffle bag. 

- time skip to the train-

Mira assigned the seats. Oh god, what is she planning now? Erza was sitting with Jella and he was asking her about the text and Mira was sitting with Lissanna smirking. The rest of us were sitting with our significant other. 

Mira put on a romantic comedy that made everyone groan. By the end of the movie Lucy and Levy were reading, I was planning a battle strategy, and the boys were playing truth or dare. 

-Time skip to Crocus-

Our rooms were separated by team girls in one room boys in the other. We all got to change and explored the city since Lucy said that we would probably need a good layout of the city for the last match. 

By the end of the day, we were all stuffed due to James and Luke wanting to try all the restaurants. 

We were all in our rooms when all the participating teams were teleported to a stand. 

" Dear contestants since there are 88 teams and this year we only need 6 we are holding a preliminary round the rules are simple you will follow cues to lead you to the designated spot the first ones there will be in the Grand Magic games," the pumpkin man said putting a fist up at the end. 

I see Lucy and Levy nod at each other. So they have a plan I think smiling. 

" The first clue is 

In the center is a statue

Is were you'll find your next clue

Ware the royal family once flew

Were the Magic council made their first debut

This is your next breakthrough " finished the pumpkin man and Lucy gasped. 

" The Hydras Park," Lucy said thinking. 

" Oh yea in the center of the park is a hydra statue, the royal family was once activated to an area spell that made them fly, and the first speech of the new magic council was made their" Levy exclaimed. 

Luvy grabbed James and Levy grabbed onto Ashley and both of them extended their hands to me. As soon as I held onto them we were teleported to the park. 

I continued to hold onto Lucy and Levy's hands as we walked through the park. The moonlight reflected through the park illuminating the hydra's heads making it really creepy. 

" Welcome the first team to reach this point," Someone said scaring me out of my mind. I held onto Luy as she and Levy put up two shields. The guy looked normal enough; brown hair and hazel eyes. I looked behind me fast enough to see Jame on the floor and Ashley poking him with a stick. 

"There is no reason for that I have your next clue," He said giving Lucy a piece of paper. 

Were the guilds go to have fun

under the heating sun

don't destroy it when you're done

go have fun when you're done

"Ryuzetsu Land " Levy exclaimed jumping up and down. 

" Yea last year that is were all the guilds went on their free day, Natsu destroyed everything, and it really sunny," I said sweatdropping at the end. 

" Your guild is really special," Ashley said and Lucy and Levy giggled. 

" It's the best home for me," Lucy said and I nod. 

We teleport to the water park and are giving our given our next clue while James is curling in a ball on the floor due to shock. 

truth be told in the maze

ontop the towers are ablaze

there are 20 different ways

to the castles gaze

" The castles garden its basically a maze, You can see the towers of the castle, and you can see the castle from it," Ashley said and we nodded. 

We teleported again against James wishes. We were with streamers and balloons. 

" Congratulations you're the first team to arrive" the pumpkin man announced. 

" And here comes the second team " He announced. 

What we teleported everywhere and found out the clues in seconds there shouldn't be another team here. 

I look behind me and see another team there. 

" Can I ask for your guild name please"the pumpkin man asked. 

"We are the dragon killers," the one in the middle said and turned to us. 

The one in the middle pointed towards Lucy and said something to her that I couldn't hear and walked away with the rest of her team. I look over to Lucy and see her turn pale. 

" Lucy what did she say," I asked and she looked up. 

" She said 'get ready princess'" Lucy replied her voice shaking. Everyone paled andthought the same thing. 

Who is she and how does she know