Another interruption!

Ren's POV

Tamaki had me straddling him as he sucked on my nipples and thrust his hips into mine, creating a wonderful friction. I gripped his hair and arked my back. I moaned as he moved his arms around me, so he could pull me closer.

"God Ren,I love your body! Your so addicting, I just can't ever get enough." He told me as he pushed me down on the couch and got in between my legs. However, before he could start grinding on me again, someone knocked on the door. Tamaki groaned and I just wrapped my arms and legs around him. Maybe if we ignore them, they'll go away.

"Tama-chan.... please, don't stop. We can just ignore them." I moaned, nibbling on his ear before sucking on his ear lobe. Tamaki groaned and started to grind on me again....until the knocking on the door turned to banging. It scared both of us and we jumped and ended up on the floor.

"Mmm...baby, someone's gonna have to get that." He groaned in my ear. Man! Why do we always get interrupted? Can't we try and have sex without someone Cock blocking us?!

Tamaki unwrapped me from him and went to answer the door, when he opened the door we saw his dad there looking like a total mess. He looked like he had been crying for days and he smelled like he hasn't taken a shower while he was crying. He was super skinny and he just looked plain up horrible and sickly.

"Dad? Are you alright?! What happen to you?! Come inside and talk to us." Tamaki rushed out at his dad and dragged his dad back in the house. I wonder what wrong with Tamaki's dad.

&&&&&&&&$$$$$$$$$$@@@@@@&_&::

And that's that!! What's up with Tamaki's dad??

I don't know
Do you know?
No?
Well I don't know either.

Lol I've been saying stuff like that all day. Idk y. You know y? No? Oh well idk y either.

Lol anyway stay cool~~