Next mornin

Tamaki's POV

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacon with coffee. All the memories of last night can flowing back in. My ex step mom being rude while asking for shelter, me and Ren running around the house naked trying to get at each other, then us in every single room in this house, having  wonderful and hot sex in the kitchen, in my room, in his room, in the guest room, in the living room, and every bathroom in this house! Sometimes it was slow and passionate and loving, then other times it was fast rough and steamy!

I got up, did my morning routine and went down stairs to see my lovely Ren in the kitchen cooking. All he had on was some underwear and socks. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him to my chest kissing his neck.

"Morning gorgeous, how did you sleep last night? Are your alright, shouldn't you be really sore?"

"Morning sexy, I sleep awesome, I'm fine and I am sore but I'm kinda use to it, I guess, I mean your like a rabbit and we go at it like bunnies. I should be anime to walk while dealing with the soreness, or I would be laying in bed all day every day "

I laughed at his comment and turned off the stove while pulling my little Angel with me into the living room to straddle me while sitting on the red couch. I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed along his neck and across his collarbone. He moaned out my name, and tangled his fingers in my hair, as I slowly kissed down his chest till I got to his nipples.

.

.

.

.

.
.........'.........'..........'.........'.........'........'.......'....

Anyway hey, sorry for it being short and all but it's whatever not like lots of people wait for me to update anyway.

Anyway, stay cool, and eat nachos!!! Cuz they're yummy and cuz I am right now!!!!