What should I do?!?!

hey~! sorry for the slow updates and all but,you know life is life and right now it like the last 8 days of school so there's alot of make-up work and last minute tests to do. so yeah school is the reason for the slow updates.

anyway enjoy~

****************************************
Ren's P.O.V

  the conversation I had with Sam was fun, NOT! She literally jumped me cuz i forgot last night.

  not that I'm talking about it..... have I ever told you about Sam?

    guess not. so here I go....

Sam's full name is  Samantha Bragion weird last name right. she is 18 right now and her birthday is January 8th. She is the head for our schools female basketball team. she is in track and she is a soccee player.... oh and she also does a little bit of wrestling!  Isnt she just amazing!

  Anyway she has ben my bestie for 18 years cuz our moms are so close there almost like sisters. So was the first person to know I was gay, the first to know I like Tamaki and she was the first and only girl that I have ever kissed.... long story not enough time ya know.

So sam is like my other half, she's like the laces to my shoes, the peanut butter to my jelly, the split to me banana. (lol get it! ^^ omg me and me mind)

Anyway back to now. Right now I am at the mall with Sam and we are eating bagels in the food court. After being dragged out of my house and to the mall I finally had the chance to tell her about my "dream" and what Tamaki said to me in the morning mefore she came.

Right now I just finish explaining my dream, in very small details, and about what Tamaki said to me this morning. Now for her reaction.....

"So your telling me you; confessed, got confessed to, and sleep with your 5 year crush! then you woke up and thought it all was a dream!! WTF!"

"well, damn let the whole world know about me love life!"

"what "Love life" do you possibly have that anyone would care about!"

"hurt someone's fellings!"

"ok,ok,ok, im sorry. now tell me, what the hell are you going to do? are you going to go home and redo what you did last know so you can remember this time or are you going to just say what ever and go out with him so you can have sex with him again?" she aked

"why does all your options end with me having sex with Tamaki?"

"cuz you know thats what you want!"

Yeah so maybe she was right but I will never let her know it will only boost her ego!

~~time skip

I had tons of fun at the mall with Sam. by the time she let me go home it was like 8:50pm but is doesnt matter cuz we are on winter vaca.

So~ time to walk into the house..... and see Tamaki...... and talk to him...... about what happen...... will it me akward?..... I really hate akward.... is sucks....... OMG I REALLY NEED TO STOP BEING A WUSS!!!! I just need to go in there and go with One of Sam's options cuz I have absolutely nothing but what she said...

****************************************

hey~ so what do you guys think? do you think Ren so go in there and go with Sam's:

option 1 (redo what he did the night before just sobhe can remember again)

option 2 (move on, and start dating so they can have more sex)

or do you think he sould just play it cool and just walk in and talk to Tamaki them go to sleep with out any "nighttime action?"

anyway if you could,  please help me find out cuz I really want to do what you guys would like the most.   :)

Stay cool bye bye~