The truth

So in order for me to finished this i had to  sacrifice my sleep. Anyway

     Vote comment and share   :D

-------------------------------------------------

     Ren's P.O.V

  I was so shocked that Tamaki just confessed that he loved me for the same amount of time i loved him. I decided i had got some sort of food poisoning that made me start hearing things so i went to the bathroom, locked the door and splashed my face with freezing cold water.

  Still didn't work cause i heard Tamaki banging on the door asking me to open it and saying he was sorry for what he did.

To tell you the truth it felt so good that if he had continued for a minute longer i would have came.

The way he spoke to me in my ear, the way he held me in his arms, the way he licked my ear amd neck, the way he knew my sensitive spot, and the way he played with my nipples all felt so good I was lost in lust.

"REN OPEN UP! I'M SO SORRY!.... please... forgive me" Tamaki yelled while banging on the bathroom door.

After a while i decided to open the door. When i opened the door Tamaki was on his knees crying. I felt so bad cause i never saw him like this before and it was all because i couldnt belive what he told me.

   Tamaki's P.O.V

After half an hour of banging on the bathroom door i suddenly have the feeling of rejection hit me. it hit me hard.

  I feel down to my knees and start crying at the feeling of rejection. Little after i start crying i felt the bathroom door open and saw Rens feet infront of me.

great! that last thing i wanted him to see was me crying! 

After 2 minutes Ren bent down, and hugged me.

"I love you and i've loved you for 5 years now, too!" Ren wispered in my ear.

The second his words sunk in my head i felt so happy, yet so confused. I mean like if he loved me the why did he run? Why did he lock himself in the bathroom? Why did he look like he just saw a ghost and was freezing cold?

"Why did you run and lock your self in the bathroom after i confessed? Why are you so cold and pale?" i asked continously voicing my thoughts

"Because i thought that i was dreaming and i needed to spash water in my face and it just so happen to be cold water."

His blush showed more then usual with his pale skin tone. It made him look so cute and sexy.

"Well, baby this is no dream, and if your cold i got ways to warm you up." i wispered suductively in his ear which made him turn as red as a tomato.

"T-try m-me, Tama-chan." he said trying to sound brave, although i could feel him shaking.

"You havent called me that since a year after we first meet" i said in shock that he called me Tama-chan

"Y-yeah b-but i wanted to call you Tama-chan"

"Ren, look at me"

  "What do you want?" he aske me as he looked at me with a dark blush going to his ears.

All i did was stare at him and his sky blue eyes, his white complexion, his pretty blonde hair, and his full set of lips.

Slowly i leaned in and softly kissed his lips. The soft kiss turned in to a deep passionate kiss after i lightly nibbled in his lower lip.

I explored every inch of his mouth which earned me a soft, sensual moan from Ren. when Ren decided to play Our tounges twisted as we fought for dominance. 

I slowly pulled away from him which left a trail of saliva going down his jaw line. I followed the saliva with my tounge down to his neck to his sensitive spot under his left ear and started to suck.

"Ah!.... n-no.... s-stop....not there...." he moaned when i started sucking, licking and bitting his sweet spot.

  "Why? you know it feels good"

  "Ah!...n-no...i-i cant...." he said in between gasps

I slowly moved my hands up his shirt to play with his nipples.

  Ren's P.O.V

While i was trying to stop myself from getting swept off my feet and carried into lust, Tamaki decided to start playing with my over sensitive nipples.

Tamaki twisted, pinched and fondled with my nipples that earned him loud moans

"AH! S-STOP! I-i cant... cant Ah take it!" I said as i could feel a shiver go up my spine and i felt that feeling i get when im about to come.

"AH! CUM-CUMMING!" i yelled

"wow....you are so hot when you cum!" Tamaki said staring at me

I blushed and hide my face in his shirt.

  "....Ren.... can we have sex tonight?"

Im so cutting it right here anyway comment, vote, and the whole nine yards.

Ok so i really dont understand why anyone would want to read this cause its just some crappy idea that came into my head reading a yaoi manga that i thought i should make a story out of.

So...... yeah comment something even if its to dis this book i dont care what you comment just comment it would be helpful it was more ideaa for the couple after ther whole "lovey-dovey" moment. So yeah please read my other book "Dog boy lover" it jut another random idea that poped in my head when i was reading a book.