Chapter 31

"Stop it! Seriously!" I laughed, trying to wrestle myself out of his hold. He continued to kiss my neck playfully, as though he hadn't heard me but I'm sure he did. His hold on me tightened every time I tried to push him away from me, but he was caging me from the back in a way I couldn't escape.

"Sebby, come on! We're going to be late!" I warned, but then I hissed in delight when his lips brushed against the flesh which he healed seconds ago from his bite. In all honesty, I didn't care if we were late, but I didn't want to disrespect Sophie.

After all, it is her birthday tonight.

I want to thank her so bad for this, because this is the second time I get to see Sebby in a black and white formal suit. Usually when he attends his business, he wears any other coloured suits which just puts those human models to shame, because honestly that man can wear anything and still look good in it.

I once forced him to wear a giant black plastic bag just to prove my point, and it did. Even with just a black plastic bag covering his body, he still looked unbelievably breathtaking.

He's a Pureblood, a Slade so of course. I'd never expect anything less from one, but Sebastian was just one hell of a sight.

But anyway, he was wearing a black suit with a white dress shirt that hugged his muscular yet lean frame deliciously. His black tie was wrapped around his neck and flowed down his chest, doing a great job at highlighting his chest muscles. The suit was completely black, except his white dress shirt which was a huge contrast to his creamy skin and his dark hair.

Delicious, just... delicious.

I decided to do the same with my colour choice. Black with a small touch of white.

I wore a long, slim night black dress that blended with my pure black hair— which was placed on top of my head in a sophisticated updo, leaving two curled streaks hanging at the sides of my face. The dress wrapped around one shoulder and dipped to wrap around my chest, spiralling around my figure in a way that showed my small frame without sticking to me like a second skin. Black Satin elbow-length gloves covered my hands and arms and made them look more delicate. My heels were black with white glitter and my jewellery was white as well— white pearl necklace, white pearl earrings and white pearl bracelet.

I still can't believe that Sebastian bought real pearl jewels for me. The necklace alone had a cost of $6,200 whilst the earrings and the bracelet each had a price of $2,000.

He said that amount of money was nothing, he didn't even think twice about buying those!

Sebastian insisted that I don't wear makeup at all. Even though I agreed with him— I was already perfect without the extras— but I did want to add a few touches. Smokey grey eyeshadow that caused my night black eyes to look bigger and a tint of a rosy lip gloss.

My eyelashes were thick, dark and long which did not need eyeliner or mascara to make me look like a clown. My cheeks were always a rosy colour, so that was solved as well. We were both looking perfect and ready, but there was one small problem.