Chapter 7

I bitterly wore my black shorts after I wore my red tank top. After I wore my clothes, I went over to the bathroom in the guest room to style my hair. I looked at it calculatingly before I decided to ruffle it from the top and let it cascade down my back in natural waves. Perfect.

I decided to wear black ankle boots, which were flat. I'll be walking for a while, so I need to be comfortable but still look beautiful.

I applied a little lip balm to make my naturally red lips shine. I smirked, winked at myself in the mirror and then walked out of the guest room.

I made sure to avoid his eyes that were intensely gazing at me. After a moment of checking my outfit to make sure it was appropriate, he began walking towards the door with his usual blank expression. It's been just below a week since Sebastian and I had the argument, and since then, I haven't spoken or even looked at him. He deserves it.

The servants moved out of the way, bowing as he walked before them.

It's a bright day today but thank the Devil it isn't sunny, otherwise there would be no chance of me leaving the shade of the mansion. The birds weren't chirping like they usually do, and I was glad for that. It was quiet, yet very comfortable.

"Are you hungry?" Sebastian asked, trying to break the silence as he walked me to his car. I ignored him and continued my walk to the passenger's seat. Before I could touch the door handle, I was roughly spun around and slammed against the car.

Ouch, my back.

Sebastian was looking at me with an irritated expression. His eyebrows were knitted together and his eyes were set in a cold glare. When I made a move to turn my head to the side so I don't look at him, he grabbed my jaw rather painfully and made sure that my eyes looked at nothing but him.

"I don't like your attitude. If you don't change it, I'll hurt you." he whispered. I scoffed and pushed him away from me, only to have him pressing against me even stronger than before. And there was a stabbing pain in my hands, as though they were being hit with a hammer.

I grimaced.

"What did I say?" I shivered when I saw his eyes lighten and become their frightening ice blue, almost very light silver colour. Just as quick as his eyes changed, they drifted back to their normal night black.

With a warning hiss, he let go of me and went straight for his door to the driver's seat. I shrugged my shoulders and opened the door before placing my seatbelt on. I crossed my legs and folded my hands over my stomach as I sat and allowed my mind to drift to any topic but a certain Pureblood.

My hands were no longer hurting.

"Oh, yeah." I groaned as he rubbed his hands all over me whilst moving his lips below my collarbones. My newest prey was a catch. He had fiery red hair and pure grey eyes that left me breathless the moment I saw him. A few flirty comments and I found myself on a table in this noisy club. No one can hear us, but they can see us— which is fine. I'll be sure to give them a show they don't forget.