Plot: Scenario #3

This last scenario is probably the bulk of successful urban stories.

DRUG DEALER

This plot can be used for both male and female MC's to shine. Though this plot can go many ways it's better and less complicated to stick with the basic plot for all stories of this category.

Most information on anything drug related can be added to your story from listening to Drill (trap) music. Like the strip club scenario this does not require much depth or substance.

Female MC drug dealer:

She must be trying to prove to everyone that a women can indeed run a high risk business like this. Will undoubtedly fall for the drug dealer on the same level as her. Then they will run the drug trade of the entire USA together and live happily ever after.

Male MC drug dealer:

He must be in the streets since he was a fetus and a king Pin at 10. You can send him to jail once or twice to add to his sexy persona. Somehow pass down the business to him from a retired King Pin. Must encounter life or death situation towards the end of the book and have a pregnant girl friend.

King Pin aesthetics:

1 Gold watch, diamond studs and a pinky ring

2 12 inch dick (if male)

3 Virgin ( if female. Only lets niggas eat her out)

4 unlimited money

5 rude

6 heartless killer

7 two/ multiple phones

The Trap:

The trap can be placed anywhere. The location is not really important because the police and enemies will still find it when they need to.

The trap house is more of a neighborhood recreational centre a place where friends and strangers will frequent despite it being kind of a secret. Everyone should be smoking weed and chilling and not at all out on the corners selling where they should be.

Trap aesthetics:

1 Hoes

2 Stripper pole

3 Random nigga getting head

RandomHelpfulTip: spice it up by burning down the trap house.

IMPORTANT:

Another urban plot is kidnapping celebrities and locking them in basements until they develop Stockholm syndrome and fall in love with your crazy MC. (Don't write this. This is ratchet urban writing and you are classier than this)