Getting Started.

To master any urban story, there are a few things that you will need to do before you start writing. No worries, I've composed all of those things into a list for you.

1. Have Internalised Self Hate:

- This is probably the most important thing you will need as a "successful " urban writer. Acquiring this is quite simple.

Find the closest mirror, look into it and tell yourself over and repeatedly that "dark is ugly and light is right." You can follow this up by watching any popular derogatory rap video of your choice (this will come in handy for picking Female MC's).

2. Research:

- Keep in mind, this is just wattpad so no need to go deep with this. We can keep things pretty basic. Listening to any Drill(Trap) music and any mainstream Rap can give you all the information you need to urban writing.

3. Originality:

- THIS IS A BIG NO - NO.

Don't have your own ideas! Not when there are so many to mooch off on urban wattpad . Why waste time thinking of a new plot when you can just slightly change someone else's?

Its called "improving and developing" not "stealing".

Lets be smart people (staywoke).

RandomHelpfulTip: No one likes a weird black writer. So don't be that, keep your poetry, hippy and black power stories to yourself, this isn't Tumblr.

Now that your equipped with your tools, lets pick some characters!