Female Mc's

Urban Female Characters:

The coveted light skin

this is the female that all successful urban stories love to exhault. With their unique ambiguous looks it's only right that they always claim MC. As urban writers it is important that the only way we need to know how to segregate women is by skin tone and ethnicity, like rappers do!

REMEMBER: The only thing good urban writers should avoid using more than a dark female is a basic light skin.

How to ensure that your light skint is non- basic ?

Mix that bitch with everything you can think of.

(I.e Brazilian, Hawaiian, Panera Bread, Irish, Jamaican, God's left nut, sugar, spice and everything nice)

1#R.O.D. Bitches:

- This MC is the Kelly of the Female MC's . She is the kind who "rides or dies" for her man and his niggas no matter what. She'll go to jail for him, hide some drugs for him, might even kill for him. This provides that good troubled love for any urban story. But good R.O.D Bitches understand that the love a thug has for his clique is untouchable to anything he could possibly feel for her. She accepts this and can often be portrayed a little weak minded and gullible as she is so consumed with love and subservient desire to please her convict.

2#Proclaimed Bad Bitches:

- This MC will be the beyoncè of her surroundings. She immediately supersedes any other light skin in the vicinity. She is the MC that is always outwardly liked but secretly hated. She will often think too highly of herself but that is okay, because everyone in the story gasses her up anyway. No one in her clique will be close to her level and they will often stay in their designated lanes. This character's attitude is pretty self explanatory, she is the shit and you must portray her as nothing less.

3# Daddyless Bitches:

- This MC is will obviously know the most struggle out of all MC's. She is the one with the absentee father and crack head mother ( or abusive). She will have a hard life which will then be used as her crutch to start stripping or hoeing.

Every urban writer knows that college is the most BORING topic to write about so instead of the Daddyless Bitch bettering herself, just give her ass a first class ticket to Magic City!

4# Bourgeois Bitches:

- Only attempt this MC once you become a finesser of urban writing. This MC is the Michelle of the bunch if you will. Because she does not know the struggle. She is the rich snobby black girl that has often never seen a dirty side walk in her life. Many urban writers often don't choose this because they cant concoct a tragically sad story with a girl who has everything. This one requires actual thinking and god forbid,

ORIGINALITY.

5# Fat/ Thicke Bitches:

- This MC is quickly growing in popularity. The trick to mastering this MC is to make her extremely insecure and have her abused by everyone. This is better written by authors that have never been fat in their lives. They can better capture the emotions and feelings of a big girl.

Female MC's clique:

1 The Dick monster- while most of the MC's have thot tendencies, this friend is open and more vocal with her sexual activities. She is often the messy one in the clique. Always starting problems and such.

2 The cry baby- this is the one that whines about everything. She is very insecure about her place in the clique and is most likely to have relationship issues. ( the dick monster will properly be sleeping with her boyfriend)

3 Gay/Lezbo - no clique is complete without these and they are always over the top stereotypical.

4The Married/ Mother - This friend is the one with kids or is married that can't really hang out as much, but she keeps the group together.

5 cool chick/ clown - she is just all around chill. Probably the most liked in the group.keeps the vibes positive.

RandomHelpfulTip: If you are going to include a dark skin into the clique there are some rules. She must:

- Have very aggressive, stereotypically ghetto behavior

- Be an undercover stripper

- No breast. (She can have a large ass but not as large as the light skints because then that will put her on par with them)

Your female MC can be best played by:

India Westbrook (The envy of all light skin characters, you can't go wrong with her)

Draya

Miracle Watts (if you dare go a shade darker)

Any "thicke" light skin with a thigh and ass tattoo from google ( must be scantily clad and glistening in baby oil)

Random cute light skin girl from tumblr

Another race entirely (but grew up in the struggle so the hood fuck with her heavy)

Now that we have our established characters, lets develop our plot!