Writers Style

Descriptions:

- This is the first thing your readers will see when they stumble across your story. Every good urban wattpad writer knows that you don't really have to write anything here. Why give away everything? A simple "Read to find out", "Just read" or leaving it blank will suffice.

Do you know why those stories with actual descriptions have so little reads? Because that un-smart urban author has already told us all we need to know about that story so there is no more mystery. Hence it looses its appeal. (Staywoke)

Text/ script style:

- Once again I will reiterate, this just is wattpad.

Nobody on here is feeding you, fucking you, or paying your college tuition. You don't have to do shit that you don't want to do. If you want to write your whole story in text format go ahead.

Most of urban wattpad loves text or script style anyway.

(text/ script example-

Melanie: hi *jumps on window* )

So ignore those few bourgeois urban wattpadians telling you to format your story correctly. They're probably the ones that write Tyler The Creator fanfictions so who are they to judge really.

Songs:

Feel free to add the entire lyrics of a song in your story. This allows you to create shorter chapters and your readers be none the wiser.

Punctuation:

- Not really a big deal. No one reads stories for punctuations so feel free to insert them at your leisure.

Covers:

- Probably more important than your story itself.

Titles:

- Just add "thug" in the front of anything you want to name it. Or after one of your favorite artist's songs.

Whatever works for you.

RandomHelpfulTip: throw August Alsina, Tyga, Trey songs, Chris Brown or random Mindless Behavior member on the cover and you're guaranteed a lot of views.