Chapter 9

Recap: Finally it was time for Musicana and the partners were selected by the Music Teacher.....

Prof pandit: So students I have made the pairs and Now you all are going to perform in Pairs only!!
Students: yeah sir!!!
Prof Pandit: Now you all can disperse...
All the students listening to him made their way out of the audience...

Canteen
Fab5 and D3 were sitting together on the table and discussing!!
Manik: Guyz!! This year we cannot perform as a group, we need to perform separately😢
Cabir: Yeah !! But thank god we are performing with our knowns🙂
Nanz: yeah cabir at least after listening I have to perform with Manik I am Lil relived 😅
Navy: yeah come now leave all this. And from when do we have to start our practice??
Mukti: From tomorrow!!
Abhi: Then for now we can relax.
(In all their discussion Dhruv and Alya were completely busy with their Romance)
Cabir: Oye! Love birds back to Earth 😜😜 (shouting near their ears)
Dhruv: (breaking his trance) Kya hai Cabir?? Why the hell are you shouting?
Manik: Dhruv baba so that you come out from Alya's land!!! And concentrate on the important discussion 😂😂
Nanz: Manik yaar he is concentrating on the thing which is more important than the musicana !! Q Dhruv??

Manik pov.
Oh god, it feels so nice to Listen Manik from her mouth 👄 😍. Yaar she has the power to drive me crazy with her small antics ❤️. When she was teasing Dhruv her cute pouts just attracted me, i so want to pull her cheeks and kiss the Hell out of her (blushing lightly)💋💋. God thank you so much now she is my partner and I can spend lots of time with her!!1 Bass god help me to understand my feelings for her 🙏🏻. I just don't want to hurt anyone but I am sure of one thing that I like her 💕💕 but what exactly these feelings are I need to know!!.... ( his trance was broken by Alya's voice)
Manik pov ends.
Alya: (blushing) Oh! nanz it is nothing like that !! We are listening to everything!!☺️☺️
Mukti: Accha so tell what were we discussing for so long ??
Alya: ha..a..a that you were telling about Musicana (stammering)
Dhruv: Bass!! Now no one will tease my Baby ❤️❤️
Cabir: oye Romeo has come to protect her Julliet 💗
Dhruv: cabir !! You wanna die?? ( glaring)
Cabir: Arey Romance can be done at the hospital, and we can't say anything 😙😙. Fine then right now, a sweet child  like me will stop then😙😚
Navy: Haha kido that also so sweet!😂😂 The biggest joke of the year 😂🤣
(Everyone listening to Navya started laughing 😂 )
Their laughs were stopped by a peon.
Peon: Fab5 and D3 both of them were Professor Pandit has called in the music room !!!
Manik: humloog ko? But Q?
Peon: IDY he told you all to come within 5mins!!
Abhi: okay who may go. 👍🏻👍🏻
Peon: okay( saying this he leaves)
Mukti: yaar ab isko kya hua ? Phir se lecture denga yaar 🙄😓
Cabir: Ha yaar but right now we will have to go !!! I think so musicana ka bolna ho 😯
Nanz: Right!! Chalo guyz!!

Music Room
Prof Pandit: students I have called you ppl for a specific reason!!
Cabir: kya sir??
Prof Pandit: wait for a few minutes someone is left to come...
Manik: sir!  We all are here!! So for whom are you waiting??
Prof: you guyz will know!!!
Prof: Here they are!! So students you guyz don't know them!  So let me introduce!!!
Prof: He is Aryaman Khurana!!
       And she is Sanjana Rathore!!
All of them had a handshake 🙂
Nanz: so sir now will you plz tell us the reason as to why are we called?
Prof: yup!! So all of you have to perform together as a group for the opening act for Musicana!!!
Cabir: sir we?? But we have to prepare for our act too!!
Prof: guyz!! You all are so talented, you ppl will need a day or soo to prepare for the opening act!! And now I don't want to Listen No as an answer!! (strictly)
All: okay sir!!!
Prof: you guyz think about the theme and color of your clothes and all today!! I will come and check tomorrow!!
( saying this he left the music room)
Arya: Hello Nanz(shaking hands)
Nanz: Hello Aryaman!!
Arya: you can call me Arya okay coz we are friends!! (sweetly)
Nanz: okay 👍🏻
Arya: will you plz introduce me to your friends??
Nanz: Sure sure!! I will introduce both of you (asking Sanjana to join)
Sanjana: Hello I am Sanjana Rathod!!
Nanz: I am Nandani Murthy!!
Nanz: Come I'll introduce you to all!!!
(Saying this she along with Sanjana and Arya moved towards Fab5 and D2)
Nanz: guyz!!
Navy: yup bol twinny??
Nanz: Oh! I wanna introduce you to them ( pointing at Sanjana and Arya)
Nanz: He is Arya!! I mean Aryaman Khurana!! My new friend💕
Arya: Hello guyz (he shook hands with everyone)
Arya: And she is my partner Sanjana!!
Sanjana: Hello ( saying this she shook hands with boys and hugged the girls)
Mukti: Come on guyz!! The introduction is over!! Now what to do about the performance??
Abhi: yeah right!! First, let's select the dress color and then will decide the song and all!!
Dhruv and Alya: perfect!!
Arya: So guyz does anyone has an idea about the dress color??
Manik and nanz: what about WHITE?? (Saying this they both HiFi's and have an eye lock. Their eyelock was broken by Samjana's voice)
Sanjana: perfect!!
All: yup!! White is good 😊
Mukti: Let's keep gowns for girls and tuxedos for boys??
Alya: yup it will look classy!!
Everyone: we are cool with it!!
Nanz: what about the song and all?
Manik: Let's think individually for some time then will mix and make something unique!!
Cabir: Wahh Manik baba!! Tu
Staying with me he has also become smart  😂😂(patting his back)
Navy: Oh! joker!! Stop your Pj's😂😂😂
(Everyone started laughing like hell)
Nanz: come guyz!! Let's think something( she said controlling her laugh 😂)

So guyz this chapter comes to the end. So did you guyz like the update?? As I promised yesterday to give long updates, I complete my promise by writing 1000 words😍

So guyz everyone who is reading plz do vote and comment. All the silent readers you all too!!

So now think what will happen??

How will Manik control his jealousy??

How will Manik understand his feelings towards Nandani??

Will Nandani reciprocate his feelings??

So guyz to get the answers to all these questions you have to vote and comment!!

Till then take care lovelies ❤️
Keep voting
Keep supporting me
Love you all 💕

Buhbye 💕
@shining__star__01