Chapter 3

Recap: Manik is thinking of ways to take revenge with D3 along with Fab5. On the other hand, D3 knows they have to face fab5 but are confident and fearless...

Canteen
Fab5 table
Muk: Manik have you thought of a plan to take revenge???
Manik: No!!! I haven't thought yet... Cabir do you have some idea??
Cab: yeah dude!! Actually, they are very smart they know, we will do something.so let's face them and give a dare to them.
Dhruv: But why will they agree, they will not agree!!
Alya: We will tell them if they complete our 5 dares then we will leave them...
Manik: yeah that's right......
Fab5 goes towards D3's table and sits with them !!!!
Nanz: what do you guys need?? Stop bugging us😠
Manik: we will stop baby!! The bit you guys need to do some dares...
Abhi: why do you think we will do???
Muk: coz you guys want to live peacefully and if you do so we will not bug you....!!
Navy: No we will not do so...
Cab: Aww D3 is afraid to complete fab5's dare...
Fab5 laughs 😂😂
Nanz: shut up!! We are ready to do dares but on one condition.....
Manik: what??
Nanz: we will also give you ppl dares and if you can't complete then we will also skip one dares...
Now show your talent!!
Alya: yes we are ready for this game.,. Uh gonna see the real Fab5 😈
Navy&abhi: cool let's start 🙌🏻 First dare we will give...
Cab: ok!! Go ahead...
Nanz: soo Alya first... Alya, you have to wear a traditional salwar suit, oil your hair and tie 2 plaits and stay that way for the entire day...😏
Alya: have you lost it ..... I will not do this dare... uh middle-class bitch...😡
Fab4 trying to convince her but she says No...
Nanz: so guys you can't give us a dare... The next one will also be from us...
Navy: so Mukti you gonna have a bike race tonight with Nanz...
Mukti: yeah!! M ready tonight at 9:00 pm. So now I will give a dare...
Mukti: soo navy you have to dance on an item no in front of everyone...
Navy: cool!!! Let me get ready...

Imagine Navya in the above dress Navya dances on a Hindi item number

Navya dances on a Hindi item number ...
Fab5 is shocked seeing her in this avatar...
Navy: so now my turn cabir you have to eat 7 green chilies and uh can't have water for 2 hours...(smirking)
Cab: wh..h..at (stuttering) I m not going to do this final...
Nanz: so you can't give us dare...
Uh guys are 1/3 we are 3/3😏😂
Abhi: Dhruv you have to do 150 push-ups!!
Dhruv:(Lil tensed) ok !!! He does 150 push-ups but is very tired and drained out.....
Dhruv: we have heard that the college trusty is a very strict man and no one knows him or has seen him...
You have to get his number...
(Fab5 thought he will say No but D3 were smirking listening to the Dare)
Abhi: cool!! I'll get it by tomorrow morning.....
(Fab5 shocked and D3 rocked)
Muk: on behalf of Manik I'll give a dare to Nanz...
Nanz: cool!! Babes go ahead..,.
Muk: you have to kiss anyone in this canteen.....
Manik pov: wtf!! Kiss someone my Nandani will not do that... what my??? Have you lost it Manik you only hate her see we Fab5 are standing like losers in front of these commoners? Shut up and let her kiss... but still, he feels bad and possessive about Nanz kissing someone. I think she will say No to this dare ...
Nanz: ok I will do this ... She goes and kisses Abhi on his cheeks tightly...
(Manik fist his hand in anger seeing her kissing someone which is seen by cabir baba)
Muk: this is not fair we told to have a liplock with someone..,
Nanz: uh just told kiss someone so yeah I kissed Abhi (smirking)
Abhi: Manik now I give you a dare to dress up like a girl and roam in the college .....
Fab5 shocked and are burning with anger whereas D3 HiFi's and laugh at Manik
Manik: No I m not doing it... I'll see you guys later bloody hell 😡👿
Nanz: Relax Relax!! (Laughing)
Muk: don't cross your line!! Go get ready Nanz will see you at the betting field at 9:00... Get ready to lose (smirking)
Navy: yeah will see who wins and who looses 😈

Night
Betting field
Fab5 has already reached and Mukti is already in her suit and bike...

Night Betting field Fab5 has already reached and Mukti is already in her suit and bike

imagine Mukti in this looking hot

Mukti's bike .they are already waiting for D3
After some time one car comes and from it, Abhimanyu and Navya gets down
Manik: Nanz Kaha hai ??
Alya: is she planning to back out getting afraid of Mukti...(smirking)
Abhi: don't get your hopes high she will be here in 5
Navy: look she is here
Fab5 turns and is shocked seeing her in that avatar .....
Manik pov: Damm!! She is looking hot yaar The way she has control of her bike. Control Manik you hate her, she is your enemy...
Manik pov ends
Nanz comes down from her bike

Manik pov ends Nanz comes down from her bike

Imagine Nanz in the Above dress and her bike

Hello, guys now think who gonna win the race and how will Fab5 take their revenge. Now how will Manik control his increasing attraction towards Nandani?? What are the new twists and turns coming on the way?? Stay tuned to know next..,

Guyz this is my first story so plz support me. Plz, vote, and comment ppl. All the silent readers do comment And vote. The next update will be given in the evening... Till then Goodbye peeps!!!