Chapter 6

Recap: Fab4 decides to not mess with D3 coz of their smartness and guts. Manik decides to do something for the last time because his EGO was hurt, finally, he comes up with a plan......

Jam room
Cabir: what are you up to?? Listen Manik don't do something that gonna regret!!!
Mukti: He is right bro!! Let's leave them!!
Manik: (smirking) of course we will leave them but just after a small prank!!!
Dhruv: buddy!! You just don't do in extreme.....
Manik: yeah buddy!! You all sit, I'll just come.....
(Manik leaves the jam room and goes to complete his plan)
Cabir: I have a feeling something bad gonna happen!!
Fab3: yeah I too feel the same!!

Canteen
Nanz: (sitting alone) yaar where are they both? I am surely gonna kill Navya!!!
Suddenly she sees a boy coming towards her.....
Boy: hey !! You are Nanz na??
Nanz: yeah !! Why??
Boy: your sister is searching for you!! She is near the college storeroom. She is waiting in there...
Nanz: (suspiciously) why is she there? What is she doing??
Boy: IDK!! She just told me to inform you and said it's urgent!!
Nanz: ohk!! You go I'll see !!
Boy: ohk!! (He moves towards the side stairs)
Boy2: hey you !! Have you done the work I told??
Boy: ye..e..ah Manik sir I told her that her sister is waiting for her in the storeroom( stammering)
Manik: ohk cool !! Very good boy!! (smirking)
Manik: Ahh!! Miss Murthy, now it's your turn to be scared (smirking devilishly)
Manik pov: yaar what is happening to me why do I feel bad because of this prank?? She has done so much and here I can't play a prank?? But why am I feeling something gonna happen?? Do I care for Nanz?? No no, I don't care !! I just hate her !! Leave all this Manik let's move on to the second part!! Tym for some fun...

Corridor
Nanz: yaar why is Navy calling me near the storeroom ?? She knows naa I am afraid of dark and closed places!! (Remembering something she becomes very sad) no no!! I promised Abhi and navya I will not think about this !!!
Nanz: where is she now ?? I guess I should check inside the storeroom...
saying this she enters inside the storeroom calling for navya...
Nanz: navya!! navy!! Where are you?? Yucky!! It is so creepy.....
Why do I feel something is wrong?? Let's just leave from here than will see ........
She moves towards the door to leave the storeroom but the door was locked 🔒
Nanz: tries opening the door 🚪 but it was locked.... shit!! Help!! Help!! Someone is there!!? She starts panicking 😰😨😭

Outside storeroom
Manik: (laughing) Ha hahaha!! Help !! Help!! (Mimicking nanz) god, it is fun... nanz nanz you have to be inside till night...
Manik finally leaves thinking he will open her by night, he knows no one comes towards this storeroom ........

Another side
Navy: Abhi where is nanz??
Abhi: I am also searching for her, I don't know where she is. Her phone is non-reachable...
Navy: Abhi just let's find her...
Abhi: What happened Navu?? Why are you soo panicked??
Navy: IDK I feel something is going to happen... I just want to see Nanz!!!
Abhi: (Cupping her face) Relax Navya!! Don't worry let's just go home maybe she is there??!
Navy: ohk!! Let's leave fast...

Malhotra mansion
Fab5 were in the mini bar in the mansion drinking.....

Malhotra mansion Fab5 were in the mini bar in the mansion drinking