Chapter 2

Recap: D3 enters the canteen and everyone is lost in them. Fab5 too notice them and Manik is lost in Nandani's beauty.

D3 enters together like Abhi in between Navya and Nandani.

Nandani wearing the above dress.
Manik is completely lost in her and is in her trance.
Cab: Oye Manik baba!! Back to earth!! Lost in the girl's beauty?? (smirking)
Manik: (coming out of trance) No wa..y I am thinking how to spice up things and have fun(stammering)
Mukti&alya: yeah!! Look at them, they are walking as they own the college. Let's have some fun (evil grin)
Dhruv: yeah let's show them their place...(Dhruv is also rude and arrogant towards commoners)

Another side
D3 is discussing the principal's threat.
Nanz: yaar!! Who is this Fab5?? And why is everyone afraid of them???
Nav: exactly!! That principal was also warning us to stay away from them.
Abhi: yeah he told they are a very famous band. But are very evil and bullies everyone.
Nanz: idiot Rich spoil brats ..😣
D3 walks towards a table and settles down, they are sitting beside the fab5 table...

Muk: see guys!! They are here, let's have some fun...
Cab: yeah right!! Just let me get my camera 🎥 (evil grin)
Manik: (rubbing his hands)time for some fun...

Abhi: Nanz, navy what do you wanna have?? I'll get it...
Navy&nanz: cheese sandwich with coke ( and HiFi's)
Abhi: wait I'll get it for us... You guys sit till then!!!
Nanz: ohkzzz
Fab5 comes and Manik sits at their table
Nanz: hey you!! Our friend is coming here...
Manik: (smirking) soo now I m here and this is my place...
Fab4: Laughs
Navy: what do you want?? Just get lost and don't irritate us...(arrogantly)
Manik: how dare you?? Do you know who we are?? (eyes spitting fire)
Nanz: Noo!! We don't even have any interest to even know who you are...(laughing)
Mukti: (dangerously) Don't you dare we will make your life living hell...😈☠️
Alya: yes Bitch... We are FAB5 and you better think before you speak...
Manik: (crossing his legs and putting on the table) So now better speak with respect and Introduce yourself...😠
Nanz: I m Nandani Murthy
Navy: I m Navya Murthy we are twin sisters
Cab: ohh attitude girls are twin sisters, guys...
Navy: thanks for giving proof that your ears are working 😂😂
Nanz laughs out loud 🤣😂😂😂
Mukti comes forward to slap Navya...
Nanz holds her hands and block her way and pushes her in return 👿
Manik: you girls think you both are smart naa...Now we will show who we are ......
In meantime, Abhi comes with their order
Abhi: doll take here is your sandwich..🖤 (sees Fab5 over there) Hey who are you ppl ...??
Dhruv: devils!!! We are FAB5
Abhi: what do you ppl need?? Better leave our way...
Cab: Oh! acct we need some fun you know it is quite boring(smirks)
Abhi: shut up!! 😡
Manik: tch..tch..tch. Lower your voice and introduce yourself
Abhi: I m Abhimanyu Thakkar and we 3 are called D3...
Dhruv: ohh boy now we will give you some task and you have to follow......
Nanz: wtf... we won't just get lost 😡
Navy&abhi: yeah right!! Now leave our way (dangerously)
Manik: (angrily) twist nanz arms and she hisses...
Abhi punches Manik... Stay far away from us we are not like other students who will listen to you and be afraid of you...
Nanz: yeah remember that next time I will give you a slap 👋 if you cross our way .....
Fab4: (shocked) how dare you to punch Manik (angrily)
Mukti: I will not leave you!!! Bloody middle-class ppl...
Goes to slap Navya
Manik: Mukti!! Not now we will see them later
(Ppl un the canteen are shocked some are laughing at fab5)
Cab: there is No show going on here! JUST LEAVE!!!😡😡
Manik moves out from there Angrily😡👿
Dhruv: D3 you guys gonna pay hard...your life will be hell by tomorrow...👿

Jam Room
Manik: angrily playing guitar 🎸
His fingers are bleeding because of guitar strings 🥀
Fab3: Dhruv you go and check on him only you can reduce his anger...
Dhruv: okay guys!! You all wait...
Dhruv enters inside the room and sees every instrument is broken and Manik's hand bleeding...
Dhruv: strumming his guitar 🎸
Singing oo Yaara song 🎼🎤
(Can start the song in the background while reading this part)
Manik finally calms down and Dhruv does his dressing
Dhruv: why are you hurting yourself??
Manik: I was just angry that is why...
Fab3 enters the Jam room
Cab: Manik baba control your anger otherwise one day you will flow like a volcano 🌋 😂😂
Fab4: Laughs 🤣😂
Manik: glares at cabir 😠😡
Muk: (seriously) guys D3 ka Kuch Karna honga. They have lots of
Attitude 👿
Manik: chill mukku!! We will teach them Fab5 lesson👿😡
Alya: yeah (smirking) Now let's leave for the class...
Fab5 moves towards their class and gets shocked seeing D3 in the same class...
They settle themselves in the last 3 benches ...
Professor enters the class
Prof: class today is the first day of college so everyone should introduce yourself with your hobbies, likes, dislikes!!!
Everyone started introducing themselves after few students its D3's turn
Nanz: I m Nandani Murthy. I love my twin sister a lot. I love music and play guitar 🎸. I was in Australia 🇦🇺 and came to India a week back.
Navy: I m Navya Murthy. I am very possessive for my twinnie pointing at Nandani. I love music and play the piano. I was In Australia 🇦🇺 .
Abhi: I m Abhimanyu Thakkar. I love my both friends a lot pointing at Nanz and Navya. I love music and play the drums. I was in Australia 🇦🇺.
Some few students introduced themselves after that it was Fab5's turn.
Manik: I m Manik Malhotra. I love my music a lot. I m the lead singer and guitarist of our band. I love my friends to the moon and back (with lots of attitudes)
Mukti: I m Mukti Vardhan. I love music and I play acoustic guitar. I love my friends a lot 
Cabir: I m cabir Dhawan. I love music and play the drums. I love my mom a lot. I love my friends too
Dhruv: I m Dhruv Vedant. I play guitar and love my friends a lot.
Alya: I m Alya Saxena. I love music and play the piano. I love my friends a lot.
Others also introduce themselves...
Manik: looking at D3 and thinking way to torture them and take his revenge...😈😡
D3: knows they will have to face Fab5 but are fearless and confident that they can handle fab5.

Now guys wait for the next update and do leave your ideas in the comments as to how fab5 should take their revenge and torture D3.

Guyz this is my first story. Plz, support me by leaving your votes and comments. So that I can improve myself. Plz plz vote and comment ppl🙏🏻🙏🏻