Powers

A/N: Once again, you can suggest stuff and I'll ask for permission to edit something I like in the comments into the chapter. Some of these are things I've seen on Pinterest.

- Vitakinesis- As the children of Apollo, they are natural healers.

- They can heal people by singing a song to their father in ancient Greek.

- They are called the Rapunzel cabin because of this and it drives them nuts.

-Although some have tried singing the healing incantation that Rapunzel sings.

- "FLOWER, GLEAM AND GLOW! LET YOUR POWER SHINE! MAKE THE CLOCK REVERSE BRING BACK WHAT ONCE WAS MINE!"

- While they do this they get a glow around them (not as strong as when they are claimed). Those of which are blond, their hair glows.

- They can curse others to only speak in rhyming couplets that can take days or even weeks to wear off (depending on strength and number of people in the spell).

- They have done this to the Ares cabin a few times and whoever gets on their bad side.

- They can also make people sing Disney songs or of any other theme. They really enjoyed it when the whole camp could only speak in Hamilton songs and quotes.

- They are expert archers, inherited from their father.

- (I saw this somewhere and really liked the idea) Each and every single one of Apollos children gets an arrow from Apollo's very own quiver.

-Every single one is different from the other, and they have their initials carved into the arrows by Apollo himself.

- They are skilled in physical contests and games.

- They excel in the arts.

- They see how things should look like in glowing yellow lines across the paper or canvas.

- They are skilled musicians.

- It is extremely rare that a child of Apollo can posses complete Photokinesis, as only Apollo himself and the Titan of Light, Hyperion, and the Titan of the Sun, Helios, have been known to use the ability.

- The ones that do have photokinesis use it in so many ways to their advantage.

- They can make a barrier of blinding light and use it in defense. Either to prevent monsters/enemies from passing or by blinding them (temporarily or permanently depending on the intensity).

- More trained demigods can make this barrier invisible.

-They can also use it to make weapons like swords, daggers, and arrows. But they would seal the wound in battle because of the heat. So they wouldn't be very useful if you want your opponent to bleed to death.

- (Saw this in Pinterest) From what can be gleaned from The Demigod Diaries, it can be presumed that some, or even all of Apollo's children possess a limited form of precognition.

- The whole cabin has this ability. But it is rare if they can do it when they wish.

- They usually predict stuff in their dreams. Sometimes they do see future battles and peoples deaths (sometimes people they don't even know). But mostly just the name of the next song their favorite band is going to release.

- Or the next book in a series. Sometimes even what happens in it. Imagine how devastated a Maze Runner fan must have been when they found out about page 250.

- Other campers can see the future whenever they want. Mostly it comes in the form of a daydream, a prophecy or as if it was a memory. 

- Sometimes they predict stuff accidentally (this includes all Apollo kids).

- "Now imagine that a bunch of birds come and take Clarisse's food away."

- And it happens.