Apollo Cabin Headcanon #1

I found this on @daughterofapollo8 's blog on Tumblr. I really like their Apollo cabin headcanons so if you like this book you should go check them out. Unless you already follow them.

1. The children of Apollo are really some of the sweetest, sincere people you will meet. Unless you mess with one of their siblings. Then the Sunshiny and Happy Cabin will unleash its full fury on you. Be prepared to be speaking in rhymes for a few weeks, or receive the worst of tan lines or sunburns.

2. They all LOVE Broadway. Sometimes right after a good capture the flag game, you can catch the entire cabin singing along to Hamilton and Heathers. This drives the Athena and Ares kids crazy. Many complaints have been filed to Chiron, but he enjoys seeing them so happy, all he can do is tell them to wear earplugs.

3. Since Apollo and Hermes are such good friends, their children tend to get along great. Apollo and Hermes cabin are almost always on the same Capture the flag team. Apollo Cabin is usually the first to hear about great pranks that are about to be pulled. There are monthly sleepovers in the Apollo Cabin, resulting in numerous pillow fights to the death. Apollo and Hermes may not seem like the best combination, but trust me, without the cabin 7 kids there to control the Hermes campers, the camp would have been destroyed many times over already.

4. Every Summer Solstice, the Apollo kids pull an all-nighter. Close to dawn they all climb up to Cabin 7's roof to watch the sunrise. They all wave to their dad and yell. Since it's the day the sun is closest to Earth, it's when the Children of Apollo feel closest to their father.

5. Every time a Child of Apollo is claimed, they will find a special present on their bunk that night. A golden arrow from Apollo's own quivers is given to each Child of Apollo upon their arrival to Camp as a gift from their dad. Each arrow is different. Will's is very ornate and delicate, while Kayla's is quite plain with a simple sun design in the middle. Each Arrow has the child's initial's written on it in Apollo's own hand though.

6. Apollo keeps four pictures of his children with him at all times. The first is a picture of all his children standing in the archery ranges at CHB. The second is a picture of again all his children, sitting on the roof of Cabin 7 watching the sunrise. The third is a pic of him with a couple of his older children sitting in a theater joking around, from that time he brought them to see Hamilton, performed by the Original Cast. The last one is just a pic of him with Will, Kayla, and Austin. It was taken during one of Apollo's visits to the camp after the Titan war. In the pic. Kayla, Austin, and Apollo are doing their best to annoy the crap out of Will while he works in the infirmary. These four photographs are among Apollo's most prized possession's. ( Artemis loves to tease him about it)