24

Shadow's POV

"oh come on sonic, it can't be that bad." I said trying to convince sonic to join me in the lake with the others. There weren't any warnings signs about not swimming in it and it was pretty clear water. In the deepest part of the lake the water reached to my shoulders and even there i could still see the ground clearly. So the water wasn't dangerous or anything. For certainty kncukles and rouge even went to the entrance of the camping site to ask the shop owner who knew alot about this site and was a bit of a guid aswell. She told them that it was kept clean specially for the campers to swim in. So it wasn't against the camp rules are something.

Sonic just sat there at the shore of the lake not even close to the water. He was boring himself to death. I tried to get sonic to join me in it, but he wouldn't budge. I got a little mad. He was going near to the water, but that didn't stop me from throwing water onto him with a bucket i had borrowed from other campers who had settled down not to far away from us during the night. That made sonic pretty angry. He always chased me till i was in the lake. I was suspecting that sonic might be affraid of water, but it was proven that he wasn't because he still chased me even in the water. I think sonic just didn't like the water because it was cold. But the warmth of the sun made up for it though.

Much later in the afternoone i had finally gotten sonic to join me in the water. What a time to choose to finally join. It was getting a bit chill now. Maybe he did that on purpose. I didn't think much of it though. He was in the water with me so i was satisfied.

When it had become to chill to swim any longer we had decided to eat dinner. It was the last food resource we had. So it was most likely that we needed to buy some tomorrow at the shop. We all finished our dinner and after a long chat of just telling stories and jokes we all went to sleep.

Sonic's POV

Me and shadow were laying on our sleeping bags. It was to warm to sleep in them so we slept on top of them. I looked at shadow. He was already sleeping. I didn't mind. That way he couldn't see my nose bleed i had recieved from shadow's clothing. Shadow was wearing his very thin pj's. His blouse wasn't buttoned and because of his shifting in his sleep his sides weren't covered anymore. And his pj pants hugged his but and upper legs quite nicely. And being an adolescent i could quite perverted when my mate was wearing something i liked. I looked down to see that the sight had really excited me at my lower body. I hope shadow wouldn't wake up and notice. Would be a bit embarrassing and i don't think that shadow would appreciate waking up to such a sight.

i bited on my lower lip as it was getting almost unbearble to keep my excitement in my pants. "damnit." I groaned and closed my eyes a bit in despair. 'Damn you shadow! Damn you for being so hot!' I though. To my surprise i felt someone kiss me. I opened my eyes and saw that shadow had already awoken and was kissing me. I returned the kiss soon.

When we pulled away i noticed that shadow stared at my lower body. At the part where my excitement had grown the most. Shadow's blush deepened the more he stared. I started to blush to a little in embarrasment. "i guess we have to get rid of this." Shadow said and faced me blushing.