21

Sonic's POV

"what do you mean you didn't pass?" I asked and grabbed his shoulder. "i didn't pass." Shadow laid his head against my chest again continued to cry. "the letter said that i haven't been in school for enough days because i got sick so often." He cried. "shhhh, it'll be fine." I said to try and comfort him. But my attempts were all in vain. "no! it won't be fine! i failed at my first year in school! not to mention that i won't graduate together with you!" Shadow cried and grabbed the collar of my shirt roughly and shook it a little in anger. "it won't be fine!" He whimpered and once again laid his head on my chest.

Time passed by as i tried to comfort shadow. The bell had already gone off and more students walked in. The girls and a few guys in our class did care that shadow was practically breaking down in front of everyone and had asked what was wrong. I just told them that it was complicated. I didn't tell them because i didn't think that shadow would want me to and i don't think they would understand either. The teacher had entered the classroom. The teachers who did the classes shadow followed were the only ones in the school, except for the princepall, who knew about shadow's childhood in order so they could help shadow if he was having a tough time. So once the teacher had entered and instantly knew what was wrong he had told shadow to stay at home till tomorrow. Shadow nodded and left without a word.

After that class went by as they ussual did. Just more boring and i couldn't keep my mind off of shadow.

Shadow's POV

After coming home maria's mother had instructed me to go to my bed and get some sleep. So i had walked upstairs into my bedroom. I laid down on my bed. I couldn't sleep so i had decided to watch a movie instead.