.03

.the notes

changbin,
i noticed you and chan keep staring at me during math. is there something on my face? that would be dreadfully embarrassing. or maybe i'm doing something to make you too uncomfortable to sit near me? i hope not.
i apologise for leaving such a rushed note in your locker, but i want to get to the bottom of the issue (is there even an issue?) before other students notice. i'd rather not be the subject of bullying again this year.
you could reply to this with another note or by speaking in person - although i'm not sure how i would react to the latter, i'm quite shy contrary to popular belief.
sorry for making this so long :(
han jisung

-----

jisung,
believe me when i say there isn't a problem. chan and i just happen to be facinated by you. maybe a little too facinated, but thats a problem for another time. we didn't realise we were staring as much as we are, so i'll make sure we tone it down. sorry if we made you nervous or uncomfortable :(( remember to do the homework this week.
see you in math!
changbin

-----

little jisungie!
changbin showed me the note you sent him (hope thats not a problem) and i think its adorable how oblivious you are, sweetheart! the only problem binnie and i have with you is how precious you are, and how your chubby little cheeks make our hearts flutter! in fact, meet us at starbucks by the library friday after school. we'll treat you to a drink, and crack through that homework together!
don't leave us waiting~
channie ♡

-----

"chan, what did you put in your note to jisung?"

"uh- nothing, why?"

"well clearly it was something because the poor kid couldn't even look at us during math!"

"okay, okay! maybe i asked him to meet us tomorrow at starbucks. and implied that it was more than friendly."

"CHAN! why would you do that?! he's probably mortified, we've never even spoken!"

"well, at least if he doesn't turn up, we'll know we never had a chance."

-----

dear chan,
i'd love to meet up with you, but i should forewarn you i'm pretty shy. it usually scares people off, but hopefully you'll understand.
see you tomorrow!
jisungie :)